Formula 1 - 2021 season

No Free TV F1 in the Fatherland next year, and I refuse to pay for Sky, so it looks like I'm going to have to find a workaround.
Android TV box, VPN, decent internet connection, Kodi with add-ons.

What's the asterix next to 9 May - Barcelona?

asterix_vs_asterisk_small.jpg

Scorcher68

Old-Salt
I live in hope rather than expectation of a Williams revival but I do think Mclaren will continue to improve . Mercedes still on another level though.

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
No Free TV F1 in the Fatherland next year, and I refuse to pay for Sky, so it looks like I'm going to have to find a workaround.

Noooooh, that's me fookt. I'm not paying for the Ziggo shoite that is offered here. Ziggo is one of the worst service providers. Know a lot of folks who have been left with no TV or internet connection for months on end because the computer at the call centre says no but come payment time always says yes.

McLaren get Merc engines for next season I think? Could make them very competitive.

They currently have Merc engines. I think they are getting there and have decent drivers in Lando and Danny Ric.

They currently have Merc engines. I think they are getting there and have decent drivers in Lando and Danny Ric.
No, they’ve got to re-engineer the car to take the Merc engine. That means they will have to spend all of their 2021 development tokens on engine installation. They’ve been testing 2021 parts this year to get ahead.

IMHO Andreas Seidl has factored a lot of this in already. He’s up there with all the great F1 team leaders.

No, they’ve got to re-engineer the car to take the Merc engine. That means they will have to spend all of their 2021 development tokens on engine installation. They’ve been testing 2021 parts this year to get ahead.

IMHO Andreas Seidl has factored a lot of this in already. He’s up there with all the great F1 team leaders.

I’d got it in my head that Merc were already supplying McLaren meaning they didn’t have to supply Red Bull. But of course all that excitement is happening in 2022 and we can delight in an RB/Horner/Verstappen melt down.

Carbon 6

War Hero
HAAS's 2021 Pay Driver

Hells teeth....is this what has become of the lower ranks in F1. Surely it must be defined as scrapping the barrel.

Can you imagine the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth if Hamilton did some of the things Marzipan has done. Is the Haas team so desperate for cash that they'd let this ******** near their car?

Latest Threads