Formula 1 - 2021 season

crashies dad losing his rag in the garage was a thing of joy.
Crashie's Dad would lose it if his dinner was not ready back in the day apparently.
Bit of a paddy on him.
Shit at F1 but lots of notable success elsewhere.
To be fair, his son is (off grid) socially the better man so far.
I'll stick my neck out like a turkey voting for Xmas and say....here we go....Max is probably an OK chap behind the scenes. It's currently the company he has to keep is maybe more the issue.

Last edited:
Crashie's Dad would lose it if his dinner was not ready back in the day apparently.
Bit of a paddy on him.
Shit at F1 but lots of notable success elsewhere.
To be fair, his son is (off grid) socially the better man so far.
I'll stick my neck out like a turkey voting for Xmas and say....here we go....Max is probably and OK chap behind the scenes. It's currently the company he has to keep is maybe more the issue.
He very probably is, I said before that I believe that he is naturally quite hot tempered, competitive and aggressive but that it's been nurtured and expanded into his on track aggression and air of entitlement and superiority by his father and the Red Bull team. Vettel was very much the same while he was with them, he's grown out of the disingenuously unpleasant, nasty brat stage into quite a nice person,

Karen and Marko's playbook:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
"In the interim period, Red Bull has found an ideal replacement to Honda power units: Honda power units. The company has bought up Honda’s Milton Keynes-based operation to become an engine constructor in its own right, albeit with the assistance of Honda engineers for next season . . ."

tiv

LE
Just seen on the BBC website:

The grid is extremely noisy but Max Verstappen's engineer has just given him a team radio message that I think was along the lines of 'minimise clutch usage'.

Latest Threads