Formula 1 - 2021 season

Is the pressure he is trying to apply to Mercedes rebounding somewhat?

He appears a little shrill.

Christian Horner: Lewis Hamilton ‘continually drops subtle little digs’

I wish someone would drop you and that cnut Marko, you pair of weasels.
I'm shocked he recognises subtlety, the digs RB drops are as subtle as a sledgehammer

Team Weasel

Crashie weasel
iu

(Un)Christian Weasel
smart ass.jpg

Marko Weasel having a little chat with Gasly
iu

Last edited:

Statistics

War Hero
So.....a brand new circuit and one that on balance, looks to favour Mercedes with the high power/flat out corners. Karen Horner getting his digs in early I see....the feckless twunt. Driver WDC aside, Perez and Bottas need to produce the goods for the Constructors Championship.

Over in the "Rest", can Alpine build on a good result last time out, or was it a flash in the pan. Ferrari appear to now have the edge over McLaren, for sure the Papaya cars have had some bad luck lately so fingers crossed we see The Boy Norris and Dani Ric come out strong this weekend.

Circuit looks nice, not sure about overtaking yet...be interesting to see what they say on The F1 Show this evening about that.

Statistics

War Hero
Brundle's track verdict...."New Jeddah F1 track is going to significantly reward the brave and accurate. Multiple series of very high speed corners between walls where there’ll absolutely be no small accidents. 27 turns of which about 14 will be recognised by an F1 car, but there’s peril everywhere"

Smells like a lot of laps for the Safety Car then!

Brundle's track verdict...."New Jeddah F1 track is going to significantly reward the brave and accurate. Multiple series of very high speed corners between walls where there’ll absolutely be no small accidents. 27 turns of which about 14 will be recognised by an F1 car, but there’s peril everywhere"

It's either going to be full of interest and incident, or a total procession. I suppose we'll have a better idea after tomorrow.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
It's either going to be full of interest and incident, or a total procession. I suppose we'll have a better idea after tomorrow.
I hope we get to see Vercrashens bottom pouty lip wobble as he climbs out of a wrecked RB.

racefansdotnet-jeddah-1536x864.jpg

Attachments

• 1638458059965.jpeg
    1638458059965.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6

Statistics

War Hero
Looking at safety car lap.......narrower than a narrow thing....overtaking will be hard, in a Monaco type way....and there will be bits of cars all over walls!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
leclerc's just fcuked that ferrari.

proper fcuked.

Latest Threads