Formula 1 - 2021 season

Ritch

LE
I would unfortunately say he was probably dangerous.
The few times I have taken a virgin pillion on the back I have been very slow and stopped after a few minutes to check they were happy.

I took a quad out when I rented one on holiday. I used to have a little quad as a kid and we'd have permission from a local farmer to use one of his fields that was no good for him.

Anyway, to cut a long story short I went on holiday with a mate and rented a quad to go exploring in the mountains. I kept to the speed limit,.took the turns slowly and when I checked on him, he was shaking like a crapping dog. Some people aren't wired to enjoy stuff like that I guess.

I took a quad out when I rented one on holiday. I used to have a little quad as a kid and we'd have permission from a local farmer to use one of his fields that was no good for him.

Anyway, to cut a long story short I went on holiday with a mate and rented a quad to go exploring in the mountains. I kept to the speed limit,.took the turns slowly and when I checked on him, he was shaking like a crapping dog. Some people aren't wired to enjoy stuff like that I guess.
I had a go on Kev Killmartin's (part owner of Bluff Cove) Quad in the FI in 82.
Fantastic fun and would go over terrain a man would sink into.
Cornering took some learning though as I had never driven anything with more than 2 wheels before.

D

Deleted 15400

As fascinating as counter steering isn't, is there any chance you can fcuk off with it to another thread & allow F1 fans to continue to slag Verstappen, RB in general & the woke one off in peace?

D

Deleted 15400

I'm a bit guilty too really.
:(
be156-0.jpeg

I think you know what to do!!!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Breaking News, Frank Williams dies:

giving you a dislike as it's sad news. though to be fair it's been on the cards for a good while. they probably could have had a few more WDC's if they were a bit better on the man management front as well - both in terms of drivers *and* staff.

Scorcher68

War Hero
giving you a dislike as it's sad news. though to be fair it's been on the cards for a good while. they probably could have had a few more WDC's if they were a bit better on the man management front as well - both in terms of drivers *and* staff.

Yes the Adrian Newey blunder in particular comes to mind .

Latest Threads