Formula 1 - 2021 season

Crashie on pole at Austin, but historically, second place leads here on the first lap. Go Lewis!

I wonder if Perez was told that he would not be going faster than Max on that last lap

That wouldn’t surprise me In the least. Would they try it in Mexico? I doubt it, but it would be fun if they told Perez over the radio. That might be the end of Spice Boy and that cnut Marko.

I wonder if Perez was told that he would not be going faster than Max on that last lap
@shopgirl . . . is it the same inter-web link that you gave me the last time ?!

What time do I need to get comfortable Infront of the laptop ?! ;)

@shopgirl . . . is it the same inter-web link that you gave me the last time ?!

What time do I need to get comfortable Infront of the laptop ?! ;)
Yes it is, you usually get a choice of 5 or 6 streams so if one drops out there are plenty of substitutes.

Race starts at 2000 UK time, so up to you how much of the build up you want to watch

Last edited:
The Merc was bottoming out on the bumpy track, Toto decided to take mitigating factors to protect the car, at the cost of lap time, to ensure they finished.

TamH70

MIA
The Merc was bottoming out on the bumpy track, Toto decided to take mitigating factors to protect the car, at the cost of lap time, to ensure they finished.

Could that also be a problem during the race? If Hamilton and Bottas have to take it easy to avoid wrecking the car, it may hand the win to Maxie.

tiv

LE
Could that also be a problem during the race? If Hamilton and Bottas have to take it easy to avoid wrecking the car, it may hand the win to Maxie.
Well crashies rear wing cracked in practise and was the subject of a repair effort just prior to qualifing.

Statistics

War Hero
It could and *should* be a proper race today, it's a big wide circuit, lot's of choices in terms of racing lines and overtaking is doable on lots of the track.

The midfield battle promises to be an interesting one, given the pace of Ferrari and McLaren, out front...you've got to be thinking Hamilton will want to be in front going into Turn 1, for sure good chance of some shenanigans with the whining Dutch Twat.

Checo has looked quick all weekend and Bottarse is in good form, so Top 4....could get a bit tasty.

It's still confusing me having it all on in the evenings! I shall go with a Hamilton win, Max 2nd and Perez 3rd......

It could and *should* be a proper race today, it's a big wide circuit, lot's of choices in terms of racing lines and overtaking is doable on lots of the track.

The midfield battle promises to be an interesting one, given the pace of Ferrari and McLaren, out front...you've got to be thinking Hamilton will want to be in front going into Turn 1, for sure good chance of some shenanigans with the whining Dutch Twat.

Checo has looked quick all weekend and Bottarse is in good form, so Top 4....could get a bit tasty.

It's still confusing me having it all on in the evenings! I shall go with a Hamilton win, Max 2nd and Perez 3rd......
Works out well for me, BTCC final round today as well.

Agree with your first 3

Lewis gets a great start, Checo drafts him into turn one, Crashie turns into Checo and takes both RBs out. Perfect.

How much longer can F1 put up with Mazepin? For as long as daddy pours millions into the coffers, I suppose.

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads