Formula 1 - 2021 season

TamH70

MIA
Wonder if the ducks have quasi naval uniforms and have to salute captain weasel
Be fair, having that disgrace to the noble colour of hair that is ginger, Geri Halliwell, croon at them, is cruel and unusual punishment enough, don't ya think?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I couldn't resist this one.

formula 1.jpg

TamH70

MIA

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Grosjean’s overtake of Dixon through The Corkscrew was something else. Mind you his move on Johnson had a touch of Mad Max about it; the back end was sliding when they collided and he had two wheels in the air as he went past.

That type of pass just couldn’t happen in contemporary F1. Without ground effect, the passing car simply couldn’t make the move. And, even if it did, the F1 Stewards would investigate and award a penalty. Not that there are any corners on the Tilkedromes that anywhere near match The Corkscrew.
Yeah, that was a bit of an agricultural overtake. I liked it.

As I'm sure you're aware, backmarkers are not obliged to move out of one's way in Indycar and if your team-mate is leading, you're within your rights to defend robustly.

Crashie calls Lewis a “stupid idiot” for overtaking in second practice. Get into his head there Lewis!

He did. I’m watching it live. Spice boy told him to ignore it.

Unusual for Weasel, he's usually the first one stirring it up, uness he was worried about Crashie taking them both out

He may be more worried that Lewis is screwing with Crashie’s head. That would be sad to see, so it wouldn’t.

Latest Threads