Formula 1 - 2021 season

PFGEN

GCM
Oh dear its all gone wrong for LH. I suspect the pit crew are removing all the teddies to somewhere safe and hidden any sharp objects. Rumour is that the strategy guy is already heading for the airport.

wheel

LE
Oh dear its all gone wrong for LH. I suspect the pit crew are removing all the teddies to somewhere safe and hidden any sharp objects. Rumour is that the strategy guy is already heading for the airport.
Strategy guy is a computer prediction,
I got all three of my predictions wrong

Hmmm

Lewis is incandescent - rightly so IMO
He was starting to lose track position. He should have come in when he was told to several laps earlier.

notwhoiam

Old-Salt
I'm still not getting this 'Russell is the Second Coming: all hail!'.

The Boy Norris has just wrung a decent Q2 out of his (really rather indifferent) car and George can only manage a fairly indifferent P13.

Fck me! even Tsunoda made it to Q3 . . .
GR has gone off the boil of late. I suspect that the Merc contract in his back pocket may have lulled him into a sense of false security.

Wonder if Toto's rung him and said pull your finger out or Lando gets the second seat?

Statistics

War Hero
See...that had all the ingredients to make a delicious Victoria Sponge.....and yet what came out of the Oven was a deflated Yorkshire Pudding.

Merc prolly should've insisted on Hamilton pitting at first opportunity. Fair play Sainz, cracking drive. Congrats to Bottarse.

244509383_425615988911899_6033569414048735885_n.jpg

A good review of yesterday's race by the BBC's Andrew Benson here. The conclusion being LH should have come in for tyres when he was told to, and after he did pit he went too hard on the new tyres trying to catch CLC which caused the graining:

A good review of yesterday's race by the BBC's Andrew Benson here. The conclusion being LH should have come in for tyres when he was told to, and after he did pit he went too hard on the new tyres trying to catch CLC which caused the graining:

I think to finish further up the order LH had to come in 3-5 laps before any of those in front of him pitted, so he could get through the early graining stage and be up to speed as the others went into the pit.
As the front runners were all waiting for each other to pit, it was near impossible to predict when to call LH in.
Even if he had come in when called, he still wouldn't have gained much?

Now little boy Horner is sat in his corner whingeing 'cos the narsty Mercs went faster than he thinks they should.
The rotters eh?
jb0dyxufi1951.png

Oh FFS does that slimy little runt ever give up?
Let's face it, if Merc were going at what he considered to be an appropriate speed they'd never get above 50mph going downhill.

PS what is the dead thing he has on his head?

Last edited:

Latest Threads