Formula 1 - 2021 season

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Speaking as a gay man, which I do cos I are, that's the fashion choice of someone who's telling the world, "Yeah, I am a raging woofter with all the sartorial elegance of a pair of steel gates attached to balsa wood pillars, deal with it, fuckboys", and I can't decide whether or not to be alarmed, appalled, applauding, or projectile vomiting in a fashion that I've not done since I was doing a charity collection for the Skool at Parkhead Stadium in the Eighties, to the point that I was hoicked off to their treatment room to be dealt with by some lovely ladies from the Saint Andrews Ambulance.

Or he could be wearing that lot for a bet, a la Clarkson and his silk shirt that he wore in an episode of Proper!Top Gear a while back.
Did not know that about you sir.

Every day etc.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 604458

This one? It’s one of my favourite books about Formula 1. I like the fact that Bernie Ecclestone complied with every request or order that Professor Watkins gave.
I have that book, it's great. I didn't realise Mika Hakkinen's accident in Australia (1996?) was so dangerous. Saw he had a broken nose, but didn't realise he'd stopped breathing.

I have that book, it's great. I didn't realise Mika Hakkinen's accident in Australia (1996?) was so dangerous. Saw he had a broken nose, but didn't realise he'd stopped breathing.

I’d forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me that it’s time for a re-read.

A27F16F5-6BEC-4A50-ACEE-F162ACF5C58A.jpeg

He’s getting worse, if that’s even possible.

I can't really see a problem. If he wants to dress like that, okay. It's his talent behind the wheel myself and a lot of others are interested in - not what his fashion sense (or lack thereof) is like.
That would be fine if he didn't court publicity so much.

Ritch

LE
That would be fine if he didn't court publicity so much.

It seems to be what all the "celebs" do these days. It's all part and parcel of the fame. Even if he wore jeans and a t-shirt he'd get the same amount of publicity.

It seems to be what all the "celebs" do these days. It's all part and parcel of the fame. Even if he wore jeans and a t-shirt he'd get the same amount of publicity.
I was thinking more of his woke activity.

F1 drivers have always attracted their fair share of publicity, but Lewis is taking it way beyond what's gone before.

As I've often said, he has my huge respect and admiration for his driving skills, the rest not at all.

He actually looks like one of the normal people compared to some of the belters that went to the Met Gala. Check out some of the pictures from the Daily Heil. Lewis was however sighted returning to his hotel with some unknown dame with an arrse the size of the Bismarck. Apparently she had also attended the Gala which might explain why she was walking through the streets in her underwear. On the other hand he might have decided to pick himself up a Lincoln Tunnel chick.

This is the front of said dame.

Instagram Onlyfans model Janet Guzman.

241869670_865978634037362_5153839389236557777_n.jpg

It's his talent behind the wheel myself and a lot of others are interested in.
Agreed, same goes for actors and musicians.

Entertain me and thrill me - I do not want their opinion on any other matters not pertaining to the thing they do.
As soon as they start giving it then it's open season and they'll get my opinion on them back.

Not like they give a shit what we plebs think anyway. Just give money...