Formula 1 - 2021 season

According to the charming Dr Marko Hamilton is exaggerating his injuries:

He's a real piece of work.

We mustn't forget that Lewis wasn't condemned to death for daring to cause Max to have a check up, for which the world didn't stop as Red Bull thought it should have done.

ETA: Interesting that he says the medical car kept going when they saw Lewis was trying to move his car. I would have thought the fact that at one stage he had a car on his head might have merited closer attention

Last edited:

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that Mazepin is currently 21st in a 20 car championship.

7B25E580-73A3-4A0A-88D2-3377225BEF74.png

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
ETA: Interesting that he says the medical car kept going when they saw Lewis was trying to move his car. I would have thought the fact that at one stage he had a car on his head might have merited closer attention

ISTR sid watkins saying in his book at one race coming across some cars that had tangled at the start of the race - they could see the drivers were moving around so off they went after the pack. I can easily see that being the doctrine (pardon the pun) if you know a 'real' ambulance is behind you.

According to the charming Dr Marko Hamilton is exaggerating his injuries:

I believe that Marko is behind all of the cnuttery coming from RB. Horner is like his little puppet. The sooner he’s gone, the better.

ISTR sid watkins saying in his book at one race coming across some cars that had tangled at the start of the race - they could see the drivers were moving around so off they went after the pack. I can easily see that being the doctrine (pardon the pun) if you know a 'real' ambulance is behind you.

C9C76D5D-64DA-43F6-B5E9-26366D0B7854.jpeg

This one? It’s one of my favourite books about Formula 1. I like the fact that Bernie Ecclestone complied with every request or order that Professor Watkins gave.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe that Marko is behind all of the cnuttery coming from RB. Horner is like his little puppet. The sooner he’s gone, the better.

you'd think the least he could do would be to keep his stupid trap shut after the song and dance he put on after LH's silverstone win. but evidently not...

Augustus

War Hero
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that Mazepin is currently 21st in a 20 car championship.
I’m warming to the concept of reverse grids.

It would be hilarious watching everyone queueing to get past Mazespin who’d be weaving around like a good ‘un.

That’d sort the men from the boys…….!

I’m warming to the concept of reverse grids.

It would be hilarious watching everyone queueing to get past Mazespin who’d be weaving around like a good ‘un.

That’d sort the men from the boys…….!
Safety car by the third corner of every race :D

Statistics

War Hero

Slightly off-topic, but the lad Louis Foster is my mates son, he's currently doing bloody well in EuroFormula Open, fingers crossed he makes the final shortlist for the above! Believe he'll be racing in the USA Equivalent Formula next season, as going to Uni over there.

Latest Threads