Formula 1 - 2021 season

Speaking as a gay man, which I do cos I are, that's the fashion choice of someone who's telling the world, "Yeah, I am a raging woofter with all the sartorial elegance of a pair of steel gates attached to balsa wood pillars, deal with it, fuckboys", and I can't decide whether or not to be alarmed, appalled, applauding, or projectile vomiting in a fashion that I've not done since I was doing a charity collection for the Skool at Parkhead Stadium in the Eighties, to the point that I was hoicked off to their treatment room to be dealt with by some lovely ladies from the Saint Andrews Ambulance.

Or he could be wearing that lot for a bet, a la Clarkson and his silk shirt that he wore in an episode of Proper!Top Gear a while back.
Rip off that lace thing he’d be entirely within the norms of what his generation wear as formal wear. And he’s be very dressed conservatively for the event. He’s not the first or last to wear a ridiculous accessory to an event where women go near naked.

Not much to read there other than that he’s at the MET ball a day after having a crazy Dutchman land on his head.

I think he looks quite smart. OK the net curtain thing is OTT, but if he’s showcasing black designers, fair enough. At least he‘s trying to get behind his beliefs and I bet a bunch of crusty old gits who wear beige stretch trousers and hush puppies really come into his thoughts.

TamH70

MIA
Rip off that lace thing he’d be entirely within the norms of what his generation wear as formal wear. And he’s be very dressed conservatively for the event. He’s not the first or last to wear a ridiculous accessory to an event where women go near naked.

Not much to read there other than that he’s at the MET ball a day after having a crazy Dutchman land on his head.

Nah, not buying that for a cent, let alone a dollar. It's all of a pattern with the get-ups he's been parading at the start of every F1 weekend since I can remember.

Just remembered about that window netting.
Favourite summer hols past time at Primary age was waiting till flies or a bluebottle....top prize perhaps a wasp or bee....got between the glass and the fabric, and either squeeze it to death slowly or whack the fecker.
Either way, the blob of insect juice on the glass was a joy to behold.
Really fascinating to watch the legs wriggle a bit while the rest of it was splatted.
I did not go on to become a mass murderer....that I can recollect.

According to the Mail he's showcasing young black designers.
The only thing he's showcasing is that he has lost touch with reality.

Have I mentioned he's an absolute spunk trumpet?

PFGEN

GCM
I think he looks quite smart. OK the net curtain thing is OTT, but if he’s showcasing black designers, fair enough. At least he‘s trying to get behind his beliefs and I bet a bunch of crusty old gits who wear beige stretch trousers and hush puppies really come into his thoughts.

He actually looks like one of the normal people compared to some of the belters that went to the Met Gala. Check out some of the pictures from the Daily Heil. Lewis was however sighted returning to his hotel with some unknown dame with an arrse the size of the Bismarck. Apparently she had also attended the Gala which might explain why she was walking through the streets in her underwear. On the other hand he might have decided to pick himself up a Lincoln Tunnel chick.

Last edited:
He actually looks like one of the normal people compared to some of the belters that went to the Met Gala. Check out some of the pictures from the Daily Heil. Lewis was however sited returning to his hotel with some unknown dame with an arrse the size of the Bismarck. Apparently she had also attended the Gala which might explain why she was walking through the streets in her underwear. On the other hand he might have decided to pick himself up a Lincoln Tunnel chick.
At least he'd have somewhere to put his glass.

He was with someone different at the after party not the one with the tea tray posterior.

tiv

LE
Formula One's governing body will investigate Sunday's Italian Grand Prix crash between title contenders Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton because it was "unusual," according to race director Michael Masi.

Formula One's governing body will investigate Sunday's Italian Grand Prix crash between title contenders Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton because it was "unusual," according to race director Michael Masi.

Hopefully part of that investigation will be why the medical car wasn't deployed.

Latest Threads