Formula 1 - 2021 season

Augustus

War Hero
Could be interesting.

If they race under the Audi badge that’ll make Verstappen and Ocon prime suspects for their driver line up.

I thought that this might be the best place to put this.
Sky Documentaries is currently showing "Steve McQueen: The Lost Movie", a documentary about an axed GP movie ( Day Of The Champion). I've only seen a snippet, but it looks good. It's available for download.

Last edited:
I thought that this might be the best place to put this.
Sky Documentaries is currently showing "Steve McQueen: The Lost Movie", a documentary about an axed GP movie ( Day Of The Champion). I've only seen a snippet, but it looks good. It's available for download.
Watched it a few weeks ago. It’s fascinating and there’s some never before colour film of 60s racing.

Dear Lord, please let it be a dog.

Carbon 6

War Hero

I sincerely hope that Sergio Perez blows them all away this year, especially after that ridiculous comment from Albers. Would any GP driver worth his salt be content to be a number two driver?

Last edited:
I’m not expecting much this year, just 100 poles, 100 wins and WDC No 8 for Lewis As well as 14 wins and a few more records.

It’ll be a disappointing season otherwise.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m not expecting much this year, just 100 poles, 100 wins and WDC No 8 for Lewis As well as 14 wins and a few more records.

It’ll be a disappointing season otherwise.
And a very boring season if you get your wish, sadly.

Back to the days of a procession behind Schumacher. Not good for encouraging new fans to watch.

And a very boring season if you get your wish, sadly.

Back to the days of a procession behind Schumacher. Not good for encouraging new fans to watch.

Don’t care. If F1 really want new fans they wouldn’t be with the likes of sky.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Good point.

Besides that what are the options? Ferrari? RB? I like Perez, but him winning means putting up with Horner.

The only other possibility is McLaren and that has to be Lando because big nose is an Aussie and as they will probably thrash us in the Ashes the buggers aren’t allowed to win anything else.

Latest Threads