Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
It appears Mercedes issue is because the car is too kind to the tyres which isnt generate enough grip on the newly resurfaced track.

It’ll be nice if a Racing Point wins tomorrow, but I think it will be MV considering the conditions and track.

Odds on that LH is WDC tomorrow.

Statistics

War Hero
Definitely an interesting Quali for a change. Track like an ice rink. It'll make for an interesting opening set of laps tomorrow and there are places to overtake on this circuit.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It's especially good given when he came into to Grand Prix, he was seen as a bit of a pay driver, got in cos of his dad's money etc. This season he's proven he's better than that, so fair play to him.
I have certainly changed my opinion of him since he started.

The lad may have some talent, after all! :)

TamH70

MIA
What little of the qualifying session I managed to watch on Channel 4 after coming back from my shopping/walking mixed activity thingy looked well dodgy. That track was pretty dangerous from what I saw, and I'd be surprised if, during the whole session, no-one went off backwards into the Armco.

Odds on that LH is WDC tomorrow.
Which will be Phase 2 of a potential British trifecta of FIA drivers championships in 2020. Mike Conway became a World Endurance Champion in Bahrain this morning. Lewis tonight. Phase 3 will be Elfyn Evans for the World Rally Championship in a couple of weeks.

Should have put a tenner on that!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
who's here for the race?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I really hope that sulky twat verstappen bins it at some point today. or loses really obviously. the sad on will be total comedy gold.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, looks as though VB has just gifted Lewis the title: all LH needs to do now is hang on, get around the circuit . . . which is going to be interesting.

the mercs are really not liking the wet though are they?

Latest Threads