Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wheel

LE
FFS I thought the Italians were the masters of fashion. The three blokes singing their National Anthem wearing white trainers and suits .

wheel

LE
Well something happened MV changed to hard tyres on lap 19 , now Bottas in for tyre change , LH now in front and fastest lap.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS I thought the Italians were the masters of fashion. The three blokes singing their National Anthem wearing white trainers and suits .

beautiful suits. nicely set off by Sports Directs finest prison whites.

wheel

LE
Was MV unlucky with the tyre blow out or was it a bad decision to come in so early for tyres change ?. He certainly punished his tyres getting past Bottas.

PFGEN

GCM
Oh dear, tears in the RB garage. Crashie was doing rather well until his car had a hiccup. Not sure if it was the car that went or his driving that knackered the tyre. After Albon went for a spin the view of his pit crew said he won't be driving for RB next year.

Even Vettel was looking good for a bit. Did Ferrari deliberately screw up his pit stop in return for the negative comments from him about the team?

I think it will be Perez in a Red Bull next year.

Lewis on 19 points way from the title.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear, tears in the RB garage. Crashie was doing rather well until his car had a hiccup. Not sure if it was the car that went or his driving that knackered the tyre. After Albon went for a spin the view of his pit crew said he won't be driving for RB next year.

Even Vettel was looking good for a bit. Did Ferrari deliberately screw up his pit stop in return for the negative comments from him about the team?

re ferrari, I think they're petty enough.

Another masterclass from LH. The vsc came lucky for him, but he still pushed at the right times and looked after the rubber. I don't think Albon's spin changed much, even if he'd won, the decision has been made.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads