Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd imagine Sir Jackie is somewhat preoccupied nursing his wife & watching her waste away to nowt in front of him right now.

that's a genuine tragedy. you have to feel for both of them on that score.

Oh I see if you do not like what I say you trash it.
Next you will be supporting tyranny & over throw of various threads not to your liking?
Pathetic thread bullies, surprised you don't advocate killing kittens & rabbits next.

Nope, we point out your stupid fücking comments.

Do you actually have an interest in F1 or are you just trolling? This isnt the thread for spreading your pointless shít about.

wheel

LE
F1 is so boring theses days.
The best driver in the best car wins simple as that.
Mercedes are dominant to a point that Ferrari & Williams have been in the past.

But all you have to do these days is watch the first 5 laps & the last 5 laps.

You look at Hill, Mansell & Button and they had character which the public loved and had had to work for it.
Hamilton has been given it on a silver plate since early karting days, he is not under privileged ethnic minority.
2 faced yes, a good driver yes in a good team yes, but the rest is him playing on BLM he has had it all given to him.
Top Tip: Don't watch it then.

wheel

LE
Oh I see if you do not like what I say you trash it.
Next you will be supporting tyranny & over throw of various threads not to your liking?
Pathetic thread bullies, surprised you don't advocate killing kittens & rabbits next.
Second Top Tip: If you do not want to get shot at do not put your head above the parapet.

Make or break (or should that be brake) for Albon tomorrow, a poor race tomorrow could see his seat go to Perez or Hulkenburg. Perez in a RB could be interesting, I dont think max would like it.

Latest Threads