Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Eh! Are these pictures for real!! I thought you had to pay SKY, or whoever!

Will I still have to listen to Radio 5XYZ for commentary?

if you google 'reddit live formula one stream' you might find some links there. or you might not.

Fish pie made and in the oven; timer set to come on around Lap 50.

Excitement, crashes and red flag delays guaranteed - no need to thank me.

Do you practice being dull or is it a natural talent?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I once mentioned to a jock lass that Rodders was a cockney. I didn’t understand what she said to me, but it was fast, it was loud and it was very angry.
He was born in Highgate so hardly a Cockney although his mum was English.

On F1 car fires I have to agree - when I was growing up barely a GP passed without some poor ****** getting burnt to death. It's one of the reasons David Purley has always been a hero of mine.

PFGEN

GCM
What happened at the start? Did Mercedes forget to change the clocks or something? For a moment I thought Hamilton's car was heading for a DNF. Order seems to have been restored. Nice to see the McLaren's up front for a while.

PFGEN

GCM
What a drive from the top 3. I really thought for a moment that he was stuffed in the first couple of rounds but the rest was text book perfect.

That was an outstanding drive by Lewis, but something pretty special by Perez and Gasly. Great race all round.

Latest Threads