Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She tried hard to get it out of him, didn't she. It reminded me of Connie Chung and Mrs Gingrich. Sad, or was she joking?

She needs to put out a bit more, they’ll sing like a canary.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Will their be any dancing any knee bending for Matt Ratana before tomorrows race?
Being a Maori must make him a person of colour.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Will their be any dancing any knee bending for Matt Ratana before tomorrows race?
Being a Maori must make him a person of colour.
Being a policeman, however, changes that. In the tangled minds of the woke millionaire, the police should be defunded and their version of 'justice' used.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Being a policeman, however, changes that. In the tangled minds of the woke millionaire, the police should be defunded and their version of 'justice' used.

A brilliant racing driver.

But......

.........he has developed into F1's version of Michael Jackson.
Tons of talent, but outside of it, an utter loon out of touch with the real world.

A brilliant racing driver.

But......

.........he has developed into F1's version of Michael Jackson.
Tons of talent, but outside of it, an utter loon out of touch with the real world.
He sounds just like Prince too.

wheel

LE
While you are all waiting for the race to start BTCC is on ITV 2 now sky channel 118 . I really enjoy the Ginetta racing loads of action overtaking and more than average racing offs.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Lewis has ben given 2 x 5sec time penalties for practice starts in pit lane
Listen to him bitch about the rules. Hahahaha

Maybe he was getting changed into one of his t shirts while the race director was stating his rules.

wheel

LE
Maybe he was getting changed into one of his t shirts while the race director was stating his rules.
At least it will make the race interesting , otherwise it would have been another procession. I can see him making the podium maybe even second place.

I’m wondering if it was a team mistake regarding the practice starts.

At least it will make the race interesting , otherwise it would have been another procession. I can see him making the podium maybe even second place.

Comes to something when your second string driver takes the flag only because of a team error of instruction :rolleyes:
. . . just hope that Lewis accepts third and doesn't shred his tyres trying to hit second.

Finally-I'd like to see Lando knock off the 4-5 second gap over Gasly and get himself into the points.

wheel

LE
Looks like a team error.
Lewis Hamilton asked his engineer if he could do his practice start further down because of rubber in the normal area. He was told he could.

Race director's event notes: Practice starts may only be carried out on the right-hand side after pit exit lights and, for the avoidance of doubt, this includes any time pit exit is open for the race. Drivers must leave adequate room on their left for another driver to pass.

"For reasons of safety and sporting equity, cars may not stop in the fast lane at any time the pit exit is open without a justifiable reason (a practice start is not considered a justifiable reason)."

Lewis has ben given 2 x 5sec time penalties for practice starts in pit lane
8B3250F5-D4B8-4C53-AE92-51B22908CA02.jpeg

wheel

LE
Team response was interesting. Essentially "Stop bitching, accept the punishment and get driving."
Actually Lewis told Bono that he was not interested in other drivers times and that he would get on with the race.
Like him or not he is a fantastic racing driver.

PFGEN

GCM
Actually Lewis told Bono that he was not interested in other drivers times and that he would get on with the race.
Like him or not he is a fantastic racing driver.

Ok, must have misheard. Agree on the driving. Probably third. Crashie has a new engine which is supposed to be less likely to blow up.

Edit: Comment was to Lewis when Lewis remarked that it was ridiculous. Anyhow doesn't matter.