Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Was there a season where Mansell missed a race or two as he could not fit in the car?

1995 with his move to Mclaren.

they'd designed it for someone a little more svelte around the hips, iirc.

It is political. It is a slogan embraced by the Black Lives Matter terrorists/racists/thugs/gangsters, and by their Antifa fellow-travellers. A slogan used to emphasise that all cops, black or white, are racist thugs or Uncle Toms or Porch N-words.

I get it that you don't like that, but that does not mean that the statement itself is not political.

We are not going to agree on this matter, sadly.

The fact that you personally see it as political doesn't make it political.

“I think it’s UK Black Lives Matter that have spoken on some more political issues.

“But I think the people that are out at rallies, the people out there marching, are fighting for one cause and that’s for the equality. It’s not a political thing, necessarily.

“When I went to London, that’s what we were out there doing.

“When I wear this shirt, when I speak out, that’s what I’m supporting.

“I’m not supporting, necessarily, the political movements, that’s something completely different.

“So I think it’s important to try and keep them separate.”

And it seems the FIA agree.

PFGEN

GCM
Crashie has been in the Dutch newspapers this week. After seemingly starting the season with a more adult attitude he's back on form with the usual whining and whinging. Car crap, engine crap, team, crap, all unacceptable. That will really motivate Red Bull. I can see an interview ohne kaffee with Herr dokta Markow in his immediate future.

What I enjoy about his situation is that he has no where to go. Previous years he whined and bitched about getting a seat at Ferrari, it was all on (in his mind) and Ferrari were going to pay him shed loads of money. The donkeys aren't quite such a good prospect anymore and I have the idea that Merc just plays him along. He'd be poison in Merc's team. His best bet for winning is still with RB. He needs to give his head a wiggle and get involved with the car and the team in the same way Lauda did.

Crashie has been in the Dutch newspapers this week. After seemingly starting the season with a more adult attitude he's back on form with the usual whining and whinging. Car crap, engine crap, team, crap, all unacceptable. That will really motivate Red Bull. I can see an interview ohne kaffee with Herr dokta Markow in his immediate future.

What I enjoy about his situation is that he has no where to go. Previous years he whined and bitched about getting a seat at Ferrari, it was all on (in his mind) and Ferrari were going to pay him shed loads of money. The donkeys aren't quite such a good prospect anymore and I have the idea that Merc just plays him along. He'd be poison in Merc's team. His best bet for winning is still with RB. He needs to give his head a wiggle and get involved with the car and the team in the same way Lauda did.

Horner doesn’t set a good example with his incessant whining.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Says you.

I have nowt but respect for Hamilton as a driver, but as a guy I dislike him. Not because he's rich, lives in foreign tax-free climes and could possibly bang any supermodel he chooses to on a nightly basis, but because he is allowing himself to be used as a willing idiot by the kind of people that would put him up against a wall and then insert lots of 7.62mmX39 bullets into his body as soon as they took over.

For clarity.....................................is that male or female supermodels...........in our enlightened times

TamH70

MIA
For clarity.....................................is that male or female supermodels...........in our enlightened times
Either/or to be honest, l don't think that he is that fussy.

I'm annoyed that Kimi cropped Bazza out of the pic but hey, he's got a point..
kimi trolls.jpg

Maybe, a load of fans should just turn up wearing sweatshirts bearing the message " Shut up Lewis,just drive the F*****g Car " !

It looks like a baby's romper suit complete with matching sun hat. A dummy would complete the outfit perfectlly :D

I think that he spat the dummy when other drivers stopped kneeling for an XLW organisation.

1995 with his move to Mclaren.

they'd designed it for someone a little more svelte around the hips, iirc.
To quote David Coulthard, Nige “embraced the American lifestyle” during his two years in Indycars.

The quote actually described Juan Pablo Montoya, whose race suits shrank in the wardrobe when he left F1 for NASCAR. Although apparently Montoya had to be put on a strict diet when he joined Williams.

According to Craig Lowndes who was Montoya’s team mate in F3000, JPM loves his Big Mac and fries. Lowndsey wasn’t very complimentary!

I initially thought that the BLM kneeling nonsense was annoying and embarrassing, but now I look upon it as a reminder to go and re-fill my coffee mug.

Indeed.

TBH I don't really watch F1 these days, I switched to MotoGP a while back. There's no silly kneeling or virtue signalling, and this season has delivered by the bucket-load.

Indeed.

TBH I don't really watch F1 these days, I switched to MotoGP a while back. There's no silly kneeling or virtue signalling, and this season has delivered by the bucket-load.
Are there any black riders?

Latest Threads