Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TamH70

MIA
It is not:

"Arrest the cops who killed Breonna Taylor" is not a political statement.

I get you don't like it, but the statement itself is not political.

It is political. It is a slogan embraced by the Black Lives Matter terrorists/racists/thugs/gangsters, and by their Antifa fellow-travellers. A slogan used to emphasise that all cops, black or white, are racist thugs or Uncle Toms or Porch N-words.

I get it that you don't like that, but that does not mean that the statement itself is not political.

We are not going to agree on this matter, sadly.

It is political. It is a slogan embraced by the Black Lives Matter terrorists/racists/thugs/gangsters, and by their Antifa fellow-travellers. A slogan used to emphasise that all cops, black or white, are racist thugs or Uncle Toms or Porch N-words.

I get it that you don't like that, but that does not mean that the statement itself is not political.

We are not going to agree on this matter, sadly.

The surely "we race as one" and gay pride marches are as well, as in some countries the political party in charge has outlawed homosexuality?

The ones I saw did. Political expression is verboten unless it is political expression that the Woko Haram approve of, then it is also approved of.

How have you come to the determination that the t shirt amounts to political expression? Yet the FIA haven’t.

TamH70

MIA
Only because you are wrong.

Says you.

I have nowt but respect for Hamilton as a driver, but as a guy I dislike him. Not because he's rich, lives in foreign tax-free climes and could possibly bang any supermodel he chooses to on a nightly basis, but because he is allowing himself to be used as a willing idiot by the kind of people that would put him up against a wall and then insert lots of 7.62mmX39 bullets into his body as soon as they took over.

Says you.

And other people on this thread.

And the FIA, who's decision it is.

How about you don’t presume to tell the FIA how to run it’s industry and I’m sure, that in turn, they won’t presume to tell you how to suck cocks.

TamH70

MIA
And other people on this thread.

And the FIA, who's decision it is.

How about you don’t presume to tell the FIA how to run it’s industry and I’m sure, that in turn, they won’t presume to tell you how to suck cocks.

Swearing now. V. clever.

Heard of Grammarly?

WatchingWater

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
It is not:

"Arrest the cops who killed Breonna Taylor" is not a political statement.

I get you don't like it, but the statement itself is not political.

The reason it is political is because if you look at what happened, it is entirely unintentional. The police entered a house, and were fired on by a man with a legally owned firearm. Nothing wrong with that, he thought the police were someone else. The police, being fired on, then returned fire. Breonna was struck in the crossfire by accident.

To say she was killed intentionally because of her race, or that they executed her, is to blindly ignore what happened. It became political the moment BLM made it so.

WatchingWater

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
He‘s probably paid more UK tax than most of ARRSE together

Bar two races this year, his comments have been made outside the UK.

If he’s not allowed to lecture anyone about anything, then you can’t lecture him about lecturing people.

Like you, I’m really not interested in all these racial politics, but I do enjoy watching him race and have taken to ignoring the t shirts and kneeling and all that.

He has probably evaded paying more tax than most of ARRSE have paid too.

TamH70

MIA

TamH70

MIA
Can you two find a "run-off area"; pit-lane garage, or, hospitality area, to share . . . . ?! ;) .
Wot. Me and dingerr? Sharing?

Nah it'll be fine.

Can you two find a "run-off area"; pit-lane garage, or, hospitality area, to share . . . . ?! ;) .

Don’t you think I’ve shared enough? What I have left I’m keeping for myself.

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads