Formula 1 - 2020 season

Statistics

Old-Salt
Fair play to Red Bull and Verstappen. Deserved the win. I bet Bottas is a bit miffed with Merc strategy regarding him now finishing 3rd.

Elsewhere...Good race by Albon and kudos to Hulkenberg.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Dull race, thank god someone other than LH won. Albion had some good overtakes esp round the outside!!
Got me thinking about the former gent and godlike racer John Surtees. The only man to have won the top motorcycle and motorcar formulas. Could this be done today?could a very competitive Marc Marquez of MotoGP fame look at a Mercedes drive and win? The car is clearly better than anything else on track and frankly, other than Grossgean, just about anyone could win in it. Even Stroll in the pink copy is getting results.

Carbon 6

War Hero
Was Hulkenberg ordered to stop for tyres to make sure that Stroll finished ahead of him? It wouldn't surprise me.

Augustus

War Hero
Was Hulkenberg ordered to stop for tyres to make sure that Stroll finished ahead of him? It wouldn't surprise me.
Hulk was complaining about excessive vibration that went from noticeable to very bad in the space of a couple of laps. Based on this the team called him in for an extra stop for fresh rubber so that the events of the previous week weren’t repeated.

That said, I bet Lawrence Stroll instructed them to bring him in forthwith.....!

wheel

LE
As the last two races well apart from last 4 laps of first Silverstone race were tedious I was wondering if a reverse grid for the second weekend of the Italian GPs might liven things up a bit. Extra points for every position each driver gains.

Augustus

War Hero
As the last two races well apart from last 4 laps of first Silverstone race were tedious I was wondering if a reverse grid for the second weekend of the Italian GPs might liven things up a bit. Extra points for every position each driver gains.
Reverse grids were mooted before the season began.

Mercedes vetoed the idea for some reason.......

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Reverse grids were mooted before the season began.

Mercedes vetoed the idea for some reason.......
reverse grids are bullshit. it's not F2.

I think this is the feisty little-one that has attracted my attention - even wearing her mask - although I think with shorter hair this season . . . .

Published by: Dhruv George, essentially sports, 04November 2019.

Who is Angela Cullen? The Personal Trainer Who is Always Seen With Lewis Hamilton

Every sports person needs to stay fit in order to be at the top of their game. The same applies to Formula One drivers, as F1 is a rather physically draining sport. Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton recently wrapped up his sixth Formula One World Championship.

Right from the 2016 season onwards, Lewis Hamilton has been joined by a constant face in his corner, his physiotherapist, Angela Cullen.

Cullen is a Switzerland-based physiotherapist and trainer, who has stood alongside the Briton for much of his career.

She is responsible for the six-time champion’s diet, sleep patterns, travel plans, and mental training. Although she is an integral member of Team Hamilton, she is employed by Hintsa Performance.

She is actually one of many (over a dozen) Hintsa-appointed ‘minders’ in the paddock. All of them shoulder the responsibility of keeping their drivers in good shape; mentally, physically, and psychologically.

PIN IT

The lines between physiotherapist, personal assistant, chauffeur, a waitress, and more are relatively non-existent as far as Cullen is concerned.

Hintsa Performance actually helped design Hamilton’s NASA-based health program. This includes a sleep doctor, to help combat jet lag as drivers travel a lot.

She started her sports career 25 years ago and has worked with elite sprinters in British athletics.
Noted paddock photographer Kym Illman spilled the beans on Cullen’s duties and responsibilities as Hamilton’s physiotherapist.

“She’s loyal to Lewis, so loyal in fact, that on her wrist she has loyalty tattooed like Lewis has on his wrist. The inner-circle are loyal to each other.”

Illman explained how Cullen’s role is much more than just being the defending champ’s physiotherapist.

PIN IT

One of her roles is to get Lewis to the track. Sometimes she even has to act as a bodyguard for Lewis. She’s been in the field of sport for some 25 years, she’s his PA, his driver, his performance coach, his confidante, his friend.

“It is her role to eliminate all the distractions for Lewis over a race weekend, so for 4 days, she’s with him almost every minute of those 4 days, including at night.”

Illman went on to add that Cullen also acted as Hamilton’s valet. Kym cited an example of Angela carrying some of Lewis’ clothes at a race weekend.

I think this is the feisty little-one that has attracted my attention - even wearing her mask - although I think with shorter hair this season . . . .

Published by: Dhruv George, essentially sports, 04November 2019.

Who is Angela Cullen? The Personal Trainer Who is Always Seen With Lewis Hamilton

Every sports person needs to stay fit in order to be at the top of their game. The same applies to Formula One drivers, as F1 is a rather physically draining sport. Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton recently wrapped up his sixth Formula One World Championship.

Right from the 2016 season onwards, Lewis Hamilton has been joined by a constant face in his corner, his physiotherapist, Angela Cullen.

Cullen is a Switzerland-based physiotherapist and trainer, who has stood alongside the Briton for much of his career.

She is responsible for the six-time champion’s diet, sleep patterns, travel plans, and mental training. Although she is an integral member of Team Hamilton, she is employed by Hintsa Performance.

She is actually one of many (over a dozen) Hintsa-appointed ‘minders’ in the paddock. All of them shoulder the responsibility of keeping their drivers in good shape; mentally, physically, and psychologically.

PIN IT

The lines between physiotherapist, personal assistant, chauffeur, a waitress, and more are relatively non-existent as far as Cullen is concerned.

Hintsa Performance actually helped design Hamilton’s NASA-based health program. This includes a sleep doctor, to help combat jet lag as drivers travel a lot.

She started her sports career 25 years ago and has worked with elite sprinters in British athletics.
Noted paddock photographer Kym Illman spilled the beans on Cullen’s duties and responsibilities as Hamilton’s physiotherapist.

“She’s loyal to Lewis, so loyal in fact, that on her wrist she has loyalty tattooed like Lewis has on his wrist. The inner-circle are loyal to each other.”

Illman explained how Cullen’s role is much more than just being the defending champ’s physiotherapist.

PIN IT

One of her roles is to get Lewis to the track. Sometimes she even has to act as a bodyguard for Lewis. She’s been in the field of sport for some 25 years, she’s his PA, his driver, his performance coach, his confidante, his friend.

“It is her role to eliminate all the distractions for Lewis over a race weekend, so for 4 days, she’s with him almost every minute of those 4 days, including at night.”

Illman went on to add that Cullen also acted as Hamilton’s valet. Kym cited an example of Angela carrying some of Lewis’ clothes at a race weekend.

Are there no black Personal Trainers Of Colour available ?

So he still gets a blowjob?
“It is her role to eliminate all the distractions for Lewis over a race weekend, so for 4 days, she’s with him almost every minute of those 4 days, including at night.” . . . . ;) .

“It is her role to eliminate all the distractions for Lewis over a race weekend, so for 4 days, she’s with him almost every minute of those 4 days, including at night.” . . . . ;) .
Maybe there’s a video somewhere? I’ll search to see of I can find something. Googling “black guy sleeps with white MILF” doesn’t turn up anything about Lewis.

Back of the grid stuff, but wtf is Roy Nissany doing pedalling George Russell’s car in FP1? He’s currently not doing too well in F2; he’s scored a point this year. The best he used ever done is 4th in Formula V8 3.5 in 2016, with three no-marks in front of him.

He can’t seriously be bringing much to Williams. His father Chanoch Nissany was a Minardi test driver in 2005. At the age of 42 he did an FP1 at the Hungarian GP an was nigh on 13 seconds slower than the quickest lap.

Money talks, but the Nissany’s have no place in F1

Dr Death

War Hero
Fill in the blanks.
1597484208416.png

Augustus

War Hero
Nothing to see here. Lewis is, to use the old Fleet Street phrase, a ‘confirmed batchelor’.

Vettel put in Q2. Again.

Stop laughing you lot.