Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TamH70

MIA

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
albon's in the drop zone again in q1...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
blimey. that's an interesting grid. Hulk has grabbed the most of this opportunity hasn't he? that's a big marker to throw down.

Carbon 6

War Hero
I just watched the interview with a totally deflated Lance Stroll. Surprisingly, he didn't have a word of congratulation for Nico...maybe his silver spoon stuck in his throat.

I just watched the interview with a totally deflated Lance Stroll. Surprisingly, he didn't have a word of congratulation for Nico...maybe his silver spoon stuck in his throat.

I just watched an interview on Sky1 with Bottas !

I think it was Bottas,I couldn't see him and, couldn't understand him. He had a stand mike in front of him that he seemed to be 'socially distancing' from and, the F1 commentator had a hand mike with face mask on !

WTF. They have hand mikes, they can distance more than 2 meters so, what are they doing ? I'm hard of hearing (for obvious reasons), I rely on clear speech,enunciation and, a lot of lip reading! All I got was, two morons chewing bricks ? :-x

PFGEN

GCM
That was an interesting quali. Crashie is probably left wondering WTF happened there. I'm curious to see if he'll resort to berserker mode tomorrow. Good to see some different names at the top end of the grid.

Last edited:
Interesting and risky tactic from Red Bull to put Verstappen on hards for Q2. Would probably have ended with him starting 11th had Vettel pulled his finger out and Sainz not had his bodywork problem.

It could really shake up the race. Even if it doesn’t, it probably limits Hulk to 4th.

Latest Threads