Formula 1 - 2020 season

In his mind, he needs to keep relevant at all times, (see the current hands knees and bumps a daisy routine) if that means faking a silly accent to impress some Murricans, that is what he will do.
I don’t agree that he is putting on an accent, nor do I agree that he needs to do anything so shallow to impress anyone. He does that with his other achievements.

It appears you don’t like him having a stance on racism.

It begs the question you don’t want asked - are you a racist?

You are Lewis Hamilton’s secret lover and I claim my £5.
If I was I’d be lavished in luxury.

is there an issue with being gay? Just like some on here seem to have an issue with the colour of people’s skin.

I would recommend some of you adjust your attitude, failing that, kill yourselves.

CLCs 4th appears to be a bit of a false horizon. Ferrari were running a setup that is good for one lap, but will struggle in the race. At least it will be interesting to watch a bit of a battle, especially if he gets past max at the start.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
I don’t agree that he is putting on an accent, nor do I agree that he needs to do anything so shallow to impress anyone. He does that with his other achievements.

It appears you don’t like him having a stance on racism.

It begs the question you don’t want asked - are you a racist?
You silly man.
I guess your med's are out of sinc'.
Will you please read all the words I write.
Just because you have bought into the BLM business it does not mean you have to get all evangelical.
It makes as much sense as buying Douglas Bader's old legs and and becoming an aviation enthusiast.

LH is a hugely talented driver.
I wish I had 50% of his talent.
I have been racing on all the major circuits for 20 years and hold an International Race Licence and I am also an Association of Racing Drivers Schools Instructor.
You will find more racism in football or cricket than you will in F1 or even club Motorsport.
Motorsport is a Time, Distance, Speed, Talent, Money equation.
Nobody give a toss about race or colour, mostly it is about talent and MONEY.

This applies to support services/technicians/mechanics.
Nobody cares about your gender or colour.
It is about talent, the ability to do the job.
For the above, you will need a very god education, and more recently a motorsport BTec/Degree or similar.

So, what I right is not about me being racist, it is about others jumping on a popular bus to rightly disagree with racism.
But the occupants of the bus tend to be the previous occupants of the Brexit, Bercow,, Greta and any other popular bus with free tickets.

PS
My pit wall/support crew.
One blond English female. Pit wall.
One Male Asian Engineer.
One Polish female Data tech

Last edited:
You silly man.
I guess your med's are out of sinc.
Will please read all the words I write.
Just because you have bought into the BLM business it does not mean you have to get all evangelical.
It makes as much sense as buying Douglas Bader's old legs and and becoming an aviation enthusiast.

LH is a hugely talented driver.
I wish I had 50% of his talent.
I have been racing on all the major circuits for 20 years and hold an International Race Licence and I am also an Association of Racing Drivers Schools Instructor.
You will find more racism in football or cricket than you will in F1 or even club Motorsport.
Motorsport is a Time, Distance, Speed, Talent, Money equation.
Nobody give a toss about race or colour, mostly it is about talent and MONEY.

This applies to support services/technicians/mechanics.
Nobody cares about your gender or colour.
It is about talent, the ability to do the job.
For the above, you will need a very god education, and more recently a motorsport BTec/Degree or similar.

So, what I right is not about me being racist, it is about others jumping on a popular bus to rightly disagree with racism.
But the occupants of the bus tend to be the previous occupants of the Brexit, Bercow,, Greta and any other popular bus with free tickets.

PS
My pit wall/support crew.
One blond English female. Pit wall.
One Male Asian Engineer.
One Polish female Data tech
Is that your attempt at defence. Your history is irrelevant to your attitude.

Do you think racism exists? Do you think something should be done about it?

can you accept that although some of the things that are being done may seem to be a pantomime and cringeworthy, but that does not diminish the fact that racism exists and something needs to be done.

The way you (and others) are talking is to dismiss it. cut it out, there’s no place for it.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Had to lose his legs to even get looked at though.
to be fair, not many other teenage F4 drivers get asked to present the tv coverage either.

in other news, the FIA are back -

1596309977134.png

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you think racism exists?
Yes, and increasing due to BLM etc

Do you think something should be done about it?
No - assuming you mean by state, msm, activists as they're increasing it

imo 80s/90s was most tolerant time in UK. Then Blair started the "rub their noses in diversity & multi-culti" agenda to foment division

Hamilton? He was at it again on Friday "I/we need to re-educate other drives and teams"- Lewis Stalin?

Is that your attempt at defence. Your history is irrelevant to your attitude.

Do you think racism exists? Do you think something should be done about it?

can you accept that although some of the things that are being done may seem to be a pantomime and cringeworthy, but that does not diminish the fact that racism exists and something needs to be done.

The way you (and others) are talking is to dismiss it. cut it out, there’s no place for it.
PONTI is the man who used the words “cotton picking” to describe Lewis Hamilton. Case rested.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
PONTI is the man who used the words “cotton picking” to describe Lewis Hamilton. Case rested.
You dull twonk.
FFS, if you can not read the typed words and interpret what the shapes mean, ask an adult.

The below is what I said,
"Where has he performed the racing equivalent of picking cotton the poor enslaved bellend. "

Even the hard of thinking can see that I did not described LH as cotton picking.
I was illustrating that LH at no point has had to suffer for his art since entering single seater racing.

Also ask them to explain context.

You have no case to rest.
You are now just embarrassing yourself with a one **** handed single view point.
Wrest your right arm, you will need it for the baby oil and tissues later today

Sweet dreams darling xxx

Last edited:
You dull twonk.
FFS, if you can not read the typed words and interpret what the shapes mean, ask and adult.

The below is what I said,
"Where has he performed the racing equivalent of picking cotton the poor enslaved bellend. "

Even the hard of thinking can see that I did not described LH as cotton picking.
I was illustrating that LH at no point has had to suffer for his art since entering single seater racing.

Also ask them to explain context.

You have no case to rest.
You are now just embarrassing yourself with a one **** handed single view point.
Wrest your right arm, you will need it for the baby oil and tissues later today

Sweet dreams darling xxx
You’re not very good at illustrating are you? Quite why you would pick an analogy about cotton picking beats me.

Do you have anything constructive or interesting to add to this thread about Formula 1. If not, **** off and stop polluting it.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
You’re not very good at illustrating are you? Quite why you would pick an analogy about cotton picking beats me.

Do you have anything constructive or interesting to add to this thread about Formula 1. If not, **** off and stop polluting it.
Morning Darling.............................................so let me get this right, the only worthy opinion on all things F1 is yours?

Augustus

War Hero
If I was I’d be lavished in luxury.

is there an issue with being gay? Just like some on here seem to have an issue with the colour of people’s skin.

I would recommend some of you adjust your attitude, failing that, kill yourselves.
Nothing in my post suggests an issue in any way.

You’re overreacting to anyone’s posts on Lewis Hamilton and are making a bit of a twat out of yourself. I suggest you step away for a while and calm down.

But when he sticks his meat up your hoop does he push you round the room with your brakes off?

Last edited:
A while back a poster on this thread was bemoaning the fact that the thread had gone off topic and suggested the non F1 stuff be taken elsewhere.
Where's that poster now?

Morning Darling.............................................so let me get this right, the only worthy opinion on all things F1 is yours?
Since polluting this thread, you haven’t posted anything about Formula 1. All you’ve done is make ad hominem attacks at thread regulars.

The whole point of the thread iS to debate about F1. You have yet to contribute anything to that debate. Just go.

Anyone know why / have an opinion on why Russell got a five place grid penalty for not slowing on a Yellow when Hamilton (Austria) and Norris (last year) got three places?

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Since polluting this thread, you haven’t posted anything about Formula 1. All you’ve done is make ad hominem attacks at thread regulars.

The whole point of the thread iS to debate about F1. You have yet to contribute anything to that debate. Just go.
But sweety................x

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Anyone know why / have an opinion on why Russell got a five place grid penalty for not slowing on a Yellow when Hamilton (Austria) and Norris (last year) got three places?

There you are Darling xxx

Russell claimed he had lifted off the throttle to observe the yellow flag, but because he went on to set the fastest lap under double-waved yellows (which require drivers to abort a flying lap) it became an easy decision for the stewards.

"The driver, Russell, explained to the Stewards that he only saw the double yellow flag signal at Turn 7 in his peripheral vision and believed it was just a single yellow," the stewards statement read. "He lifted slightly earlier than he had on his previous lap, but his speed was not 'significantly' slower than previous laps, although he explained that he was in full control of the car and felt that he would have been able to take avoiding action if needed; and further that he was at a similar speed because he was on a faster lap overall.

"The stewards reviewed the team radio and noted that the team warned him that a yellow was ahead. They did not specify that it was a double yellow flag. Further, they did not advise him that he needed to abort the lap, following the Race Director's notes in this regard that he should not be able to set a meaningful lap time. This was, in fact, his fastest lap of Q1.

"The purpose of the Race Director's note is to emphasise the extreme importance of the necessity to follow the flag signals for safety reasons. While the Stewards explored all possible mitigating factors, they ultimately determined that it was the responsibility of the driver to see and follow the double yellow flag signal correctly in a potentially very dangerous situation.

"The team could certainly have helped more in this regard. But ultimately, he could not set a meaningful lap time in this circumstance, and therefore order a five-place grid penalty and three penalty points."

Just a quicky. If you don't want to put up with the abysmal CH4 coverage,SKY1 (for those who have it) starts at 14:05 (Start 14:10) with people who speak (and annunciate) the english language. Enjoy.

Latest Threads