Formula 1 - 2020 season

PFGEN

GCM
Seems that the prancing donkeys are throwing in the towel before the start. I translated this from an interview RTL had with Binotto.

"A very disappointing day. We have to accept that the stopwatch never lies. In two qualifying sessions we were not competitive despite different conditions," said Binotto. Clear words from the head of Scuderia. What sounds particularly alarming at Ferrari: Not only Mercedes drives in its own league, Red Bull, McLaren and Renault also make Vettel and Charles Leclerc look old.

And the outlook is bleak. In the medium term, the Ferrari will continue to lag behind the competition. Helplessness prevails in Maranello. "We worked very hard to get updates to the car sooner than planned, but they didn't prove their worth on the track. We have to find out why and change this condition, which is not good enough for a team called Ferrari. "

I'm not sure management at Ferrari are going to like this statement from him.

Original text (in German) at : Ponies give up before race start

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems that the prancing donkeys are throwing in the towel before the start. I translated this from an interview RTL had with Binotto.

"A very disappointing day. We have to accept that the stopwatch never lies. In two qualifying sessions we were not competitive despite different conditions," said Binotto. Clear words from the head of Scuderia. What sounds particularly alarming at Ferrari: Not only Mercedes drives in its own league, Red Bull, McLaren and Renault also make Vettel and Charles Leclerc look old.

And the outlook is bleak. In the medium term, the Ferrari will continue to lag behind the competition. Helplessness prevails in Maranello. "We worked very hard to get updates to the car sooner than planned, but they didn't prove their worth on the track. We have to find out why and change this condition, which is not good enough for a team called Ferrari. "

ludicrous. if I was footing the wage bill at maranello one of my questions the last few years would have been 'why the gulf between your performance and mercedes? and why aren't you adopting their best practices?'

why has no one there admitted the practice of scapegoating everyone from the drivers on down isn't doing them any favours?? idiots.

Trans: we tried cheating-again-but we think they're on to us. Can't think why.

ludicrous. if I was footing the wage bill at maranello one of my questions the last few years would have been 'why the gulf between your performance and mercedes? and why aren't you adopting their best practices?'

why has no one there admitted the practice of scapegoating everyone from the drivers on down isn't doing them any favours?? idiots.
Was there a gulf? I don’t think there was, in the last few seasons Ferrari have been undone by stupid mistakes from both management and drivers. I think that’s just poor leadership. FerrarI employ people because of the wages they pay, Mercedes don’t pay as much, but you see less turnaround of staff because it’s a better place to work.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Was there a gulf? I don’t think there was, in the last few seasons Ferrari have been undone by stupid mistakes from both management and drivers. I think that’s just poor leadership. FerrarI employ people because of the wages they pay, Mercedes don’t pay as much, but you see less turnaround of staff because it’s a better place to work.
they finished third or lower for half of the last decade in terms of the WCC. for the money they spend and the resources at their disposal, I'd call that a gulf. they should be running away with titles each year.

And to prove my point the red idiots twàt each other.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
that didn't take ferrari long, even by their standards.

Statistics

Old-Salt
A puff of purple smoke and The Emperor disappears happy with his contribution.......you cannot make this shit up!!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Top trolling from Renault.......

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Stunning drive by the boy Lando - that young man is a future WC.
that's the difference between him and max - LN's natural talent shines through. max would have fcuked that up and taken at least one of them with him.

Latest Threads