Formula 1 - 2020 season

He also deals with why the grid walk no longer works For Him, particularly why the young drivers don’t want to talk To Him. He thinks the grid walk has had its time.
FTFY

Grid talked to Coulthard and Weber

F1 C4 Highlights

Qual: Sat 18:30 - 20:00
Race: Sun 18:30 - 21:00

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Q1 to start in a few minutes.

It must be really bad out there, Romain Grosjean is in the gravel!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
leclerc out in q2!!

laugh...I think I need an oxygen mask...

Statistics

Old-Salt
That was good fun to watch. Like him or hate him, it was a mighty lap from Hamilton. The whole lot of them showing a huge set...chucking them cars around at mad speeds with next to feck all visibility. Sainz in P3 with a cracking drive, the "Last Years Mercedes" not quite cutting it...should make for a very interesting beginning to the race tomorrow, particularly with free tyre choice and I imagine a big likelihood of safety car(s) at various points during the race. Big up George Russell though, his stock is rising...! Game on tomorow!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Statistics

Old-Salt
Predictions then....looking like race day will be dry and a bit overcast. I'm imagining a bit of carnage at the start and into Turns 1 and 2...I have consulted the Red Fell Terrier and she reckons...

1. HAM
2. VER
3. SAI
4. BOT
5. NOR
6. ALB
7. RIC
8. PER
9. LEC
10. VET

And a cheeky bet on George Russell finishing around P12.

Predictions then....looking like race day will be dry and a bit overcast. I'm imagining a bit of carnage at the start and into Turns 1 and 2...I have consulted the Red Fell Terrier and she reckons...

1. HAM
2. VER
3. SAI
4. BOT
5. NOR
6. ALB
7. RIC
8. PER
9. LEC
10. VET

And a cheeky bet on George Russell finishing around P12.
Whilst not wishing to diss the Red Fell Terrier, I think we'll find VET and 'It is I, Leclerc' further up the pack.

Assuming, of course, that neither or both don't go Red Mist. :cool:

Got a tenner with my lad for Lando on the podium. My lad reckons LH1, Ver 2nd, Bottas 3rd....or reverse them.
LH will win of course.
He's on fire despite his choice of "distractions".or perhaps a wee bit because of them?
It's almost like he "Borgs" himself in the cockpit and plugs his brain into the machine better than any of the rest. He's not real. That qually lap...it looked like a wet Scalextric. Mental
C'mon Lando lad.

Last edited:

Latest Threads