Formula 1 - 2020 season

Ho him, the Computers on 4 wheel have started up again. And Nazi loving Hamilton‘s computer has upgrades that didnt actually help him with that take a knee for a career criminal stunt nor pole position.
I started to watch the highlights over the weekend. ( No Antiques Road Show).
The first few minutes were taken up with some tool blathering about BLM et al.
Didn't bother from then on, watched Columbo.

As if there weren't enough charisma vacuums already.
His remarks to Brundle ref F1 Championships made me laugh. That's the extent of his likeability.

I started to watch the highlights over the weekend. ( No Antiques Road Show).
The first few minutes were taken up with some tool blathering about BLM et al.
Didn't bother from then on, watched Columbo.
Sky One shows the highlights, without Coulthard et al.....No BLM either, normally an hour.

Talking of whom, who the hell is that screaming tart he reports with?
What a shouty arrse.
I've not watched it for a long time, Coulthard and his production company have taken the shine off F1 for me.

I also think, the next time he wears a jacket that fits, will be the first time, he must get dressed in the dark ! :rolleyes:

Loathe the arrogant cnut, behaves as if he was best driver ever. Always looks like he's licking arses too

Last year C4 banned from grid walk as all wanted to talk to them and Brundle shunned

Message to me was "sack Brundle", but Sky didn't, they 'sacked' those who were liked

Talking of whom, who the hell is that screaming tart he reports with?
What a shouty arrse.
He? Coulthard? The scotish bint, Lee McKensie? Think she saw my "cut back on pies" post last year

Jim Ratcliffe grew up in Yorkshire. He doesn't spend money on "fun".
So there’s a business reason for spending millions on Lycra clad drug cheats pedalling up hills? Or building an 80ft foiling monohull to try to win the Americas Cup? Or on sponsoring Mercedes?

Jim Ratcliffe grew up in Yorkshire. He doesn't spend money on "fun".
So there’s a business reason for spending millions on Lycra clad drug cheats pedalling up hills? Or building an 80ft foiling monohull to try to win the Americas Cup? Or on sponsoring Mercedes?

At least he’s not sponsoring Yorkshire cricket.

We are going to have to agree to disagree. Fortunately 'Brundle' isn't the arbiter of right and wrong and, there was a lot more lock unused on Hamiltons car (normally around 90 degrees lock to lock), than you think !

Typical German car driver,doesn't use his rearviews either !:mrgreen:

Never mind, he gets another go at Spielberg this weekend, more jolly japes ? ;)
I didn’t say Brundle is the arbiter of right and wrong; I said he called it right.

There’s an incident early in the race where Hamilton backed out of a similar situation; the difference between a six-times world champion and an unproven rookie.

The big problem is the combination of tyres, DRS and track design that allows and facilitates this kind of stupid round-the-outside overtaking manoeuvre. More often than not they end in teats for the overtaking driver because the man on the inside can’t overcome the laws of physics.

What was Hamilton supposed to do?

He? Coulthard? The scotish bint, Lee McKensie? Think she saw my "cut back on pies" post last year
No, I was being a beatch....the bloke who seems to piss himself just when someone overtakes someone.
Talk about over excited. Bloke sounds a complete plonker.

I didn’t say Brundle is the arbiter of right and wrong; I said he called it right.

There’s an incident early in the race where Hamilton backed out of a similar situation; the difference between a six-times world champion and an unproven rookie.

The big problem is the combination of tyres, DRS and track design that allows and facilitates this kind of stupid round-the-outside overtaking manoeuvre. More often than not they end in teats for the overtaking driver because the man on the inside can’t overcome the laws of physics.

What was Hamilton supposed to do?
Mirrors are there for a reason, right hand pedal goes both ways, Albon approaching like a train up the outside.

The stewards made a decision......Hamilton in the wrong, complacency rules.

Next time will be a different outcome...maybe !

Listening to an interview with the race director, Michael Masi. He was dropped in at the deep end with the death of Charlie, so he presented examples of incidents to them and asked opinions. He wanted to know what "let them race" meant.

The reintroduction of the black/white warning flag followed on from there. It's a "we saw what you did and didn't like it" warning.

My own opinion of Albon/Hamilton, clumsy from both, not intentional. Its no use saying I was on the crossing after the bus has run you over. Albon needs to grow up a bit.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Mirrors are there for a reason, right hand pedal goes both ways, Albon approaching like a train up the outside.

The stewards made a decision......Hamilton in the wrong, complacency rules.

Next time will be a different outcome...maybe !
The mirrors on an F1 car have an extraordinarily small field big view. Hamilton would have been able to see Albon start his move, But once alongside, he would have no way of knowing whether Albon was committed or backing out until he saw Albon in front or back in his mirrors. The blindspot is huge.

@Morticiaskeeper has this one right; Albon got himself into a stupid situation where a tiny error from another driver would cost him the race. Perhaps if Albon actually had a track record of winning anything he’d be more careful. At the moment, his racecraft belongs in F3.

And more importantly, Renault are bringing Alonso back! Didn’t really expect that one, given his age.

It rather leaves Vettel up the creak without a paddle with no midfield team to go to.

Presumably, Fred will be bringing his manager back to Enstone with him.....

Latest Threads