Formula 1 - 2020 season

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Good race by CLC.
yep, but all things being equal, he wouldn't have had a podium without all the chaos. ferrari have some serious work to do - if indeed they can now without compromising the work on next years car.

PFGEN

GCM
yep, but all things being equal, he wouldn't have had a podium without all the chaos. ferrari have some serious work to do - if indeed they can now without compromising the work on next years car.
I'll be expecting the dancing donkeys to suddenly achieve a burst of speed in a few races time. That they have been cheating (again) will only be discovered once the season has closed.

PFGEN

GCM
If this is what the rest of the season is going to look like then it should be fun. Watching Vettel go for a spin and Crashie drop out made my day. In the post match interviews at least Lewis took it on the chin when it came to the grid and time penalties.. No issues with the "End Racism" shirts but I hope we're not going to see this take the knee nonsense throughout the season.

They never moved to the UK. Barnard set up the Guildford Technical Centre for design only; everything else happened in Maranello. Didn’t achieve much in those years either; they only won three races whilst he was there.

The Schumacher years were truly international. Rory Byrne is South African and Jean Todt was a huge part of their success. As were Bridgestone’s Japanese tyre engineers.

In truth, Ferrari have only been sporadically competitive in 70 years in F1. Early 50s, mid 70s and early noughties. Right now, they are where they usually are.
I thought there was a period where FOM classed Ferrari as a UK Team and UK national anthem played if they won. Wrong team?

Hamilton 2nd 4th, Vettel 10th :party:

9/20 DNFs Shame Vettel wasn't black flagged, Williams would have won a point

Stewarts very tough on Hamilton - could be a reason for that

Mr Hamilton, wise up and don't bite hand that feeds you
- "For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind" - Hosea 8-7

I don’t care for F1 much these days and the tw@t Hamilton can go fook himself. That said, I caught a few minutes today as youngest was watching it. The black Mercedes was ok looking but still nowhere near the best looking racing car ever... the JPS Lotus 72
9937B3D0-25B9-44BD-BBD3-69570375827A.jpeg

I thought there was a period where FOM classed Ferrari as a UK Team and UK national anthem played if they won. Wrong team?
No, always raced under an Italian flag. The only period they did anything in the UK was when Barnard was in Guildford. Harvey Posselthwaite was in Italy trying to drag construction and race engineering out of the 1950s.

Hamilton 2nd 4th, Vettel 10th :party:

9/20 DNFs Shame Vettel wasn't black flagged, Williams would have won a point

Stewarts very tough on Hamilton - could be a reason for that

Mr Hamilton, wise up and don't bite hand that feeds you
- "For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind" - Hosea 8-7
I think Hamilton can feel a little aggrieved at that race. His grid penalty was a result of Bottas’ mistake and his race penalty was a result of starting down the grid. Mercedes could have swapped the cars near the end and let Hamilton build 5 seconds on Leclerc to get a 1:2.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I think Hamilton can feel a little aggrieved at that race. His grid penalty was a result of Bottas’ mistake and his race penalty was a result of starting down the grid. Mercedes could have swapped the cars near the end and let Hamilton build 5 seconds on Leclerc to get a 1:2.
All down to racism, obvs.

All down to racism, obvs.
There will come a day, perhaps not too far in the future, that Hamilton will blame racism for his not winning.

Which will spit in the faces of every white fan who supported and respected him for his achievements as a racer.

Sorry Lewis, you've jumped your last shark as far as I'm concerned.

causing a collision my arse.
Albon in front on the outside and, Hamilton hits Albon's rear wheel with his front wheel.....It's called 'causing a collision' ! Hamilton knew Albon was there and, made no attempt to avoid the collision....5 second penalty !

Ain't karma a bitch ? :cool:

Albon in front on the outside and, Hamilton hits Albon's rear wheel with his front wheel.....It's called 'causing a collision' ! Hamilton knew Albon was there and, made no attempt to avoid the collision....5 second penalty !

Ain't karma a bitch ? :cool:
Racing accident. Hamilton held his line, Albon was never clear ahead. Brundle called it right.

Planet F1 have IMHO called this right. Albon was on fresh tyres, there are at least three good overtaking places on the track and three were enough laps left. So of the position had been reversed and Hamilton was closing on Albon, would Hamilton have tried that move?

Racing accident. Hamilton held his line, Albon was never clear ahead. Brundle called it right.

Planet F1 have IMHO called this right. Albon was on fresh tyres, there are at least three good overtaking places on the track and three were enough laps left. So of the position had been reversed and Hamilton was closing on Albon, would Hamilton have tried that move?
Sorry, sticking to my comment. Too many 'racing accidents' occur and, every pundit has a different slant.

Hamilton hit the back of Albon's rear tyre, he saw him coming (or should have) on the outside leaving him (Hamilton) plenty of room. This is Hamilton chancing his arm (again), pissed off that Albon had the temerity to try it on.....Karma !

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
I don’t care for F1 much these days and the tw@t Hamilton can go fook himself. That said, I caught a few minutes today as youngest was watching it. The black Mercedes was ok looking but still nowhere near the best looking racing car ever... the JPS Lotus 72View attachment 487475

For £11500 you could have this
I don’t care for F1 much these days and the tw@t Hamilton can go fook himself. That said, I caught a few minutes today as youngest was watching it. The black Mercedes was ok looking but still nowhere near the best looking racing car ever... the JPS Lotus 72View attachment 487475
For just £11.500 this could be yours

Dr Death

War Hero
Hamilton starting to get bad karma after trying to pressure others to take the knee.
His crash with Albon who was well reserved when talking about it after all.
Vettel is a spent force & think he well be out of Ferrari before the end of the season & paid off.
Nice to Lando Norris get on the podium.

Actingunpaid

Old-Salt
Albon had the corner.Hamilton seemed to have opportunity to avoid a collision,but chose not to.Should have been black-flagged (Black Flags Matter) as has previous on the same driver.
torpedo.png

Regardless, no points for RB and whiney Horner is funny.

Dr Death

War Hero
Lewis Hamilton blamed his bad performance on the massive chip on his shoulder that made his car unbalanced.

Augustus

War Hero
[QUOTE

Planet F1 have IMHO called this right.
[/QUOTE]

Planet F1 are nothing but a homo-erotic Lewis fansite.

Lewis was penalised, and rightly so. Get over it.