Formula 1 - 2020 season

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
ferrari a full second off the pace...oh dear...you shouldn't laugh.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

ferrari a full second off the pace...oh dear...you shouldn't laugh.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
That’s a second on the quickest lap of all the circuits.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure which I think is more likely - that the boys from maranello could spend the best part of a year designing and refining their new car to find that it's a complete dog, or they got caught doing something naughty and either had to change the design or pull the illegal bits off the car.

I'm not sure which I think is more likely - that the boys from maranello could spend the best part of a year designing and refining their new car to find that it's a complete dog, or they got caught doing something naughty and either had to change the design or pull the illegal bits off the car.
All of the above the useless cheating cünts.

Qualy Result

Hamilton second, Vettel 11th :party:

Weber "Ferrari should move [back] to UK"

Agree. Last time they were consistently good was John Barnard and Ross Brawn eras with some other Brits running team
They never moved to the UK. Barnard set up the Guildford Technical Centre for design only; everything else happened in Maranello. Didn’t achieve much in those years either; they only won three races whilst he was there.

The Schumacher years were truly international. Rory Byrne is South African and Jean Todt was a huge part of their success. As were Bridgestone’s Japanese tyre engineers.

In truth, Ferrari have only been sporadically competitive in 70 years in F1. Early 50s, mid 70s and early noughties. Right now, they are where they usually are.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
And the shortest lap. That’s 1.5s at Spa. Still, at least their junior team pulled a 1,2,3 in the F2 race. Not the favoured son though; Mick blew it.
you have to think on his showings up to now, Mick hasn't inherited his racing genes off his dad.

I've just read that Verstappen and Leclerc will not be taking a knee!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Be interesting to see the reaction towards those who chose not to debase themselves during the pre race shenanigans.
looks like discretion was the order of the day on LH's part.

YAASSSSS!!! max out!!

Hahahahaha Crashtappen is fooked

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
karma on RB's part. maybe they'll wind their neck in next time.

and max storming off - that's why he won't be WDC anytime soon. it **might** have been worth a point or two if he'd been able to go back out.

. . . and order is restored: Brits at 2, 3 and 4 - well, at least for a while.

Another thing - I really don't understand why anyone gives Kimi a seat anymore.