Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Eccelstone has annoyed Mr Hamiliton and it will all kick off in practice today & race tomorrow.

It won’t, Bernie is no longer welcome within F1. Not that he was ever welcome, just that they never had a choice in the past.

Merc lock-out on the front row with Crashappen on third and Norris and Albon 4 and 5 respectively.

The Disco Donkey? Leclerc starts 7th.

tee hee hee . . .

Cracking qually for Lando. I hope this really is the start of the rise of McLaren.

Nice to see the prancing donkeys nowhere, they’ll be upset that the pink McLaren of (t)racing point are in front of them.

Cracking qually for Lando. I hope this really is the start of the rise of McLaren.

Nice to see the prancing donkeys nowhere, they’ll be upset that the pink McLaren of (t)racing point are in front of them.

Thought it was a Pink Mercedes?

Statistics

Old-Salt
So...the boy with the Monobrow....Lance Stroll.....showing he can actually drive given decent machinery? Delighted for Norris and Russell was only 7 hundredths or something from making Q2. I wonder how much the engine trickery did give Ferrari in terms of performance last season! Should be a decent race tomorrow for all, and frankly it's just bloody nice to have it back on! I shall predict as follows....

1. HAM
2. VER
3. NOR
4. ALB
5. BOT

TamH70

MIA

Statistics

Old-Salt
Hamilton verdict - no further action on the yellow-flag incident. One of his Q3 lap times is deleted for going off the track but it makes no difference to his grid position, he stays P2

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just watching the quali on C4.

What on earth has happened to David Coulthard? He's bright, almost fluorescent orange

Did you catch Mark Webber’s comment of the year - “Ferrari should move to the UK”. The blithering idiot.

Did you catch Mark Webber’s comment of the year - “Ferrari should move to the UK”. The blithering idiot.

I have to admit to a decided preference for the C4 team over Sky, despite rather than because of Mark.

Great shame about Ferrari's lack of pace, I was looking forward to some battles between It is I.... and Lewis

Mercedes offering Hamilton 'only' £20million for his new contract, half what he said he wanted (demanded)!

Black to Red next season maybe ? :mrgreen:

I wonder if that's a message to Hamilton from AMG-Merc Board "Stay out of politics and wind your neck in"

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually I am not very impressed with Merc's new livery. To me it makes the whole thing look like an early cheap Ford.

Eccelstone is now completely irrelevant to F1. His tenure as Chairman Emeritus has expired and he’s persona non grata with Liberty.

Besides, he’s a new father. Nappies to change (probably his own).

Someone else has nappies to change too :p

Qualy Result

Hamilton second, Vettel 11th :party:

Weber "Ferrari should move [back] to UK"

Agree. Last time they were consistently good was John Barnard and Ross Brawn eras with some other Brits running team