Formula 1 - 2020 season

Spot on. People choose interests/jobs they like and if good rise to top. Lots of black footballers, athletes, boxers etc at top and whitey could complain 'over represented, we need Govt action, quotas etc'
C'mon, its a damn sight easier and cheaper to get into football, athletics and boxing than it is motor racing. At its cheapest a go-kart is still expensive and to get to the top of that field becomes testicular squeezing pain in the wallet. Its that opportunity that is missing.

C'mon, its a damn sight easier and cheaper to get into football, athletics and boxing than it is motor racing. At its cheapest a go-kart is still expensive and to get to the top of that field becomes testicular squeezing pain in the wallet. Its that opportunity that is missing.
So what you're saying is "All whites are rich and all non-whites are poor"

Rather divisive and tbh racist

Expensive to start? No
First MX bike I worked for and bought when 14: a dog 175cc £200, 2 yrs later bought an RM250 £375 and sold dog for £225
Go Karts

If someone really, really wants to do something and is ambitious, driven and makes sacrifices, they can achieve it. Button, Hamilton and Mansell did. I sacrificed holidays, eating out, nice car & more and HMO shared & did 1.5 jobs for years to achieve one of my desires - a house, saved 50% 'deposit'

When looking at sports we see some easy entry are dominated by whites, some by non-whites - peeps choose to do what they like, good at and want to do

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
I race in what is termed a sports car.
Slicks,wings and weighing around 450kg.

It is by no means to top echelon of motorsport.
Start up costs.
Competitive car £14,000
Trailer £1800
Tow vehicle you can sleep in £7000
Clothing yourself £1500
ARDS Test (race licence) £350

So far,you have not bought fuel, booked leave or paid an entry fee, around £400

Just over £25,000 start up

It can be done for slightly less/

It does not matter if you are male/female/half and half or any colour you like.
It is all down to time, money and wanting to race cars, there is no bar whatsoever.

Yet,there are considerably less women that men and less coloured//black/bame/whatevers than women.

The opportunity is there, it is just that some choose not to take this forward.

Formula W has made a mockery of it all.
Why not Formula LGBT or BDSM.

It is all down to choice, competitive knitting is out there, I choose not to compete.

Snigger

Plank Of The Week with Esther Krakue: Lewis Hamilton - again

Is Esther Krakue racist?

So what you're saying is "All whites are rich and all non-whites are poor"

Rather divisive and tbh racist

Expensive to start? No
First MX bike I worked for and bought when 14: a dog 175cc £200, 2 yrs later bought an RM250 £375 and sold dog for £225
Go Karts

If someone really, really wants to do something and is ambitious, driven and makes sacrifices, they can achieve it. Button, Hamilton and Mansell did. I sacrificed holidays, eating out, nice car & more and HMO shared & did 1.5 jobs for years to achieve one of my desires - a house, saved 50% 'deposit'

When looking at sports we see some easy entry are dominated by whites, some by non-whites - peeps choose to do what they like, good at and want to do
14% of the UK population is BAME and 3% black. Of Britain’s four current F1 drivers (including Albon), 50% are BAME and 25% black.

I’m not seeing a problem.

I race in what is termed a sports car.
Slicks,wings and weighing around 450kg.

It is by no means to top echelon of motorsport.
Start up costs.
Competitive car £14,000
Trailer £1800
Tow vehicle you can sleep in £7000
Good, Informative & Interesting. Hillclimbing? Do you sacrifice other pleasures for this one which makes point "opportunity there for all"

Bought completive 'race car', do you buy mechanic, technicians etc too?

Bold: £7,000 tower & bed - luxury; <£500 does the job

Work hard, earn money, be dedicated, forgo short term pleasures to achieve goal. Anyone can attempt, but if not good enough accept and move on

I'm good at squash, badminton and table tennis, but don't enjoy badminton so don't play it.

Really sh1t at lawn tennis, so sh1t I haven't tried for 20+ years, sh1t at swimming & pottery too. However, the pinnacle of sh1t is football - ball goes in random direction when I kick. Doesn't bother me if good/OK/bad/sh1t at something

Talking planks
, I'd like replace Hamilton's car's plank with this one:

Kate Udle and replace crash barriers with the Walmart planks who appeased her

Statistics

Old-Salt
Regardless of the reasons....that Merc looks beautiful in Black out on the track! Looking forward to a weekend of F1, I have missed it!

C4 F1 Highlights
Qual: Sat 18:45​
Race: Sun 18:30​

The stewards' ruling cites an alleged breach of Articles 3.8 and 10.2.3 of the technical regulations, with the latter being the expected grounds of protest relating to the suspension of the car."

Article 10.2.3 states that "no adjustment may be made to any suspension system while the car is in motion
"

Track rod ends which influence toe are part of steering system, not suspension

Hamilton - A Celeb Cretin
"...What I can’t understand is that if I, a lowly blogger, without staff or flunkeys or people to do my research for me, was aware that BLM have been a bunch of shitty, dangerous Marxists ever since they first came to prominence, then why weren’t the celebrity virtue signallers?
The vacuous, virtue signalling celebrities have been caught out really badly by their support for the BLM / Marxist thugs. I do hope that this episode will make celebrities less willing in the future to comment on matters that they know little or nothing about..
."

Amazes me too that so many alleged "great & good" are such vacuous, gullible idiots who jump on an outrage bus without checking where it came from, owned by or is going

Perhaps we should compel them to use only Pakistan International Airlines

C4 F1 Highlights
Qual: Sat 18:45​
Race: Sun 18:30​

The stewards' ruling cites an alleged breach of Articles 3.8 and 10.2.3 of the technical regulations, with the latter being the expected grounds of protest relating to the suspension of the car."

Article 10.2.3 states that "no adjustment may be made to any suspension system while the car is in motion
"

Track rod ends which influence toe are part of steering system, not suspension

Hamilton - A Celeb Cretin
"...What I can’t understand is that if I, a lowly blogger, without staff or flunkeys or people to do my research for me, was aware that BLM have been a bunch of shitty, dangerous Marxists ever since they first came to prominence, then why weren’t the celebrity virtue signallers?
The vacuous, virtue signalling celebrities have been caught out really badly by their support for the BLM / Marxist thugs. I do hope that this episode will make celebrities less willing in the future to comment on matters that they know little or nothing about..
."

Amazes me too that so many alleged "great & good" are such vacuous, gullible idiots who jump on an outrage bus without checking where it came from, owned by or is going

Perhaps we should compel them to use only Pakistan International Airlines
Stick to F1. There’s a good boy. I and many others are sick of hearing it. I’d just rather get on with the racing.

Mercedes offering Hamilton 'only' £20million for his new contract, half what he said he wanted (demanded)!

Black to Red next season maybe ? :mrgreen:

Dr Death

War Hero
Red Bull peed off with Mercedes for the new steering arrangement is simmering.
Vettel not getting a drive for next year is interesting, but who wants him and his attitude?
Mr Eccelstone has annoyed Mr Hamiliton and it will all kick off in practice today & race tomorrow.

Expect to see lots of finger pointing in the paddock so the season has started.
Who will buy Williams F1?

Red Bull peed off with Mercedes for the new steering arrangement is simmering.
Vettel not getting a drive for next year is interesting, but who wants him and his attitude?
Mr Eccelstone has annoyed Mr Hamiliton and it will all kick off in practice today & race tomorrow.

Expect to see lots of finger pointing in the paddock so the season has started.
Who will buy Williams F1?
Eccelstone is now completely irrelevant to F1. His tenure as Chairman Emeritus has expired and he’s persona non grata with Liberty.

Besides, he’s a new father. Nappies to change (probably his own).