Formula 1 - 2020 season

Published by: Lawrence Allan, AUTOCAR magazine, on 29 May 2020.

Williams Formula 1 team up for sale as losses mount.
Sad news. I imagine Frank Williams will step away like Ken Tyrell did

Sad news. I imagine Frank Williams will step away like Ken Tyrell did
He’s 78 and not well; he really can’t have much to give now even in the short term. I think he’s hung around too long without a proper succession plan. Whether or not Claire is up to the job of leading the team, she has been hobbled by only being appointed as Deputy Team Principal with her father in the background pulling the strings.

Classic example of a family business being stuffed by poor succession planning. They should have exited four years ago when the team was best of the rest.

Whut? Bollocks?

Open to != looking to do it.

Or as Toto said:

“We owe it to a four-time world champion not to say no straight away – we need to think about it,” ... “One of our drivers might decide that he doesn’t want to go racing any more, and suddenly you have a vacant spot. "

Or to paraphrase:

"We're not burning our bridges in case we need him"

Whut? Bollocks?

Perhaps Wolff can put him in one of the other teams he owns a part of. There are rumours about Vettel to Racing Point, which will be Aston Martin next year.

But Toto has also bought back his former stake in Williams. So perfect scenario; Bottarrse to Renault. Russell to Mercedes. And Vettel, well there’s be a spare seat at Williams.

Another rumour around is that a certain 89 year old is interested in Williams.

After the multi-millionaire hypocrite's rant yesterday he can go **** himself.

Vettel for champion.

Danatanian

Old-Salt

Vettel for champion.
Looks like whoever writes the captions for the uploads on Sky's Formula 1 YouTube site isn't too happy either !!

My lad showed me some of his recent Instagram posts and he is openly advocating mob rule by BLM. Huge fan of the guy as a driver but I cant help but feel the way he has launched into his fellow drivers because they didn't fire up the outrage bus over George Floyd as soon as he did wont be forgotten in private. Most continue to stay silent. Those that responded to his rant put a supporting post and have gone dark again. When it comes to the removal of the statue in Bristol he has taken a view that most of the British public don't seem to share when it comes to how to go about removing a statue you disagree with.

Cant help but feel he should step away from social media for a bit as he is making himself look a right fud.

Vettel for champion.
I've never liked Hamilton, he dresses and behaves like a USA black drug dealer gangster and has been spouting racist slurs for years. In Mark Webber's final season I wanted Mark to win

However, I'd rather have Hamilton win than arrogant, selfish, take out team mate Finger Boy Vettel

imo Hamilton is being a fool by trying to ingratiate himself with drug/gang culture, BLM-ISIS fascists and I hope it comes back to bite him hard*

btw OT Nigel Farage "BLM like ISIS" vs a coven of ITV, BBC, HuffPost Leftists inc Piers Moron
The Debate Gets Heated over Whether Controversial Statues Should Be Removed

Removed? No
New 'descriptive' plaques? No
They are historic, leave as is, same as buildings. Removal/destruction is ISIS, Stalin, Hitler, Mao behaviour.
UK Labour has recent history of destroying monuments - the Ed Stone

* I can see him becoming "Yo Bro" stroppy with a black US cop and Bang

Looks like whoever writes the captions for the uploads on Sky's Formula 1 YouTube site isn't too happy either

Cant help but feel he should step away from social media for a bit as he is making himself look a right fud.
After the death of a black habitual violent felon and druggie - Mealy mouthed SJW PC scared to dissent diatribe from Chandock, Lazenby; Brundle non-committal

"Make F1 more diverse" - let's press gang blacks to be in motorsport, hmm slavery?
btw Brundle looking good for 61

Karun Chandhok & Martin Brundle on Lewis Hamilton's racism statement & diversity in F1
...and Sky F1 ends with endorsing violence & murder. Cnuts

Danatanian

Old-Salt
Apparently all the teams are being allowed to run two year old cars for a couple of days to get the drivers back in the swing of things. McLaren don't have the option to run their 2018 car though as Renault wont supply them with the necessary power units to do so. I'm guessing because of them signing Danny Ric and swapping to Mercedes power next season.

Typical French pettiness.

Apparently all the teams are being allowed to run two year old cars for a couple of days to get the drivers back in the swing of things. McLaren don't have the option to run their 2018 car though as Renault wont supply them with the necessary power units to do so. I'm guessing because of them signing Danny Ric and swapping to Mercedes power next season.

Racing Point are running the Pink Mercedes at Silverstone this week, using their one filming day. I wonder why McLaren can’t do that?

Put them in a 1980s turbo car then a 2000s V10, once they can handle them they can handle anything

Virtual Lemans 24 hr with some of the real drivers including Alonso and Button is on now.
It’s pretty good

Thanks. Good CGI, that's it; imo not worth watching

Put them in a 1980s turbo car then a 2000s V10, once they can handle them they can handle anything
Drag out an M23 and send them round the Nordschleife. Not only would they get back into the swing of driving, Lando might loose his boyish metrosexual virginity and come back a proper chain-smoking, marshal punching, champagne quaffing serial shagging, balls deep F1 driver.

Incidentally, there are a fair few road registered cars that have been round quicker than James Hunt’s 1976 pole lap.

balls deep F1 driver.
Like Mansell in Williams continuing to race when gear knob fell off and finished (won?) race with a shredded bleeding hand

Latest Threads