@LeoRoverman , you might want to take this discussion over to the "F1 2021 season" thread, where you will probably receive a more informed response that I can give ;) . I'm not sure if anyone else will be contributing to this (last year's) thread.
Good spot. Im guessing a few of us regulars just saw a post on an F1 thread and jumped in. Guilt as charged...

Suppose it comes down to confidence in the support of, reliability, and parts availability, from the other manufacturers/competitors that would be/are, supplying you ?!

. . . and price/money!! We don't know what Red Bull paid HONDA to acquire the F1 engine manufacturing operation. I'd imagine that to HONDA any (small !!), offer of money would be acceptable, as the alternative would have been very bad publicity; closing the doors; and, paying the employees’ redundancy payments.

@LeoRoverman , you might want to take this discussion over to the "F1 2021 season" thread, where you will probably receive a more informed response that I can give ;) . I'm not sure if anyone else will be contributing to this (last year's) thread.
Thanks but I'll let you lot inform me, It was just a thought.