Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Formula 1 - 2019 season

. . . and Ferrari's season appears to be ending an even deeper low: Lecelrc under investigation for fuel issues-more in the tank now than when he finished Q3.

If proven, that's a Disqualification.

*snigger*

PFGEN

GCM
Would be difficult, he starts from the back.

He's putting in a bloody good effort, banging in one fastest lap after another. Just Leclerc to go and its podium time again. he's only three secs away but there isn't enough race left. Hope the Ferrari blows itself up.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Fair enough 'punishing' the team, it wasn't the driver's doing.

Why?, just why?. I don't think any team should have this power, and if they have to, maybe it should be given to the winner of the constructors' for the following year only.

Last edited:

Why?, just why?. I don't think any team should have this power, and if they have to, maybe it should be given to the winner of the constructors' for the following year only.

50k isn't a penalty, it's less than they would pay a mid-level manager for a year. It's a slap on the hand.

Should have let Leclerc keep his place, fined the team and docked constructor points.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

So just a fine aka 'buy a place you don't deserve'.
I didn't know about the Ferrari veto. That's like giving Liverpool the right to run the Premiership!!!!

If the Tifosi manage to tempt him past the friendly chat stage, they know full well that nothing will happen until 2021 at the earliest: plus, Ferrari need to up their game throughout the marque-Lewis is not going to hop into a car that is not a valid F1 WC contender.

Latest Threads