Formula 1 - 2019 season

I thought that wasn’t bad. OK there’s a couple more grand for hotel and flights, plus spends, but £5k for the top package to one of the worlds most prestigious events isn’t bad. I’d do it if I wasn’t in a wheelchair.

I’ve done Silverstone on VIP (freebie), it was good, I’d happily have paid for it.

I thought that wasn’t bad. OK there’s a couple more grand for hotel and flights, plus spends, but £5k for the top package to one of the worlds most prestigious events isn’t bad. I’d do it if I wasn’t in a wheelchair.

I’ve done Silverstone on VIP (freebie), it was good, I’d happily have paid for it.
Prices seem to have jumped considerably since 2000. Then it was possible to have full VIP access on race day at Monza for €600-800 including, pit walks, touching of drivers, lots of stunning Italian grumble, good seating, party and complimentary BJs.

A week in the Radisson in Cannes on the yacht harbour, great views from the various bars and a stones through from the old town costs less than €1000 for a week! I'm guessing the guests get screwed over come race weekend in Monaco.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Williams only have themselves to blame: what doughnut believed that it was a good idea to put a one-armed man into the cockpit of an average F1 car?
I'd like to have them had Ocon in that seat instead, whilst the car is crap, him vs Russell would be an interesting matchup!
One of Williams main sponsor's is a large Polish petrochemical company, so I'd guess money put him in the car and will keep him there for a while. I doubt Russell brings much in the way of cash but probably has his wages paid for by Mercedes so he's not costing them anything.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
1557445538258.png

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Bottas looks full of confidence, well deserved P1. Great drive from Kvyat too. Dani Ric did well to wring out a good lap in that ropey Renault! Ferrari nowhere near the Mercedes.

Hopefully an interesting race tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk