Formula 1 - 2019 season

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
haas.jpg

this years Haas livery - looks bloody lovely, it has to be said. even if it is (or perhaps because of?) taking a massive page out of the JPS Lotus book.

I invited the guy to step somewhere quieter and discuss his behaviour, funny old thing he shut up at that point. She doesn't want to go this year
Probably doesn't want to see you punched into a coma.

Kids are funny like that.

Even the ones with a flabby blowhard for a dad.

I do like the new Haas livery. Not much coming out of today's testing so far, other than the Williams being a no-show.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

F1 testing - McLaren breaks down. Williams - no show.

Two days in, Ferrari showing pace, reliability and consistency? Mercedes doing their usual, quietly working through their program without trying for times?

Or are we seeing an actual shilft in lower?

Signs of life in Williams Garage. Let's hope they get some run time today/tomorrow. Good to see McLaren banging the laps out with little/minor issues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ross Brawn hates Toto Wolff because he replaced him at Mercedes and was succesful where he failed. That's why he changed the rules to make Mercedes lose and it seems Brawn has succeded. They claim Ferrari has an advantage of at least 0.5s to the rest of the pack because of the new front wing. Copying their front wing style takes months because the air flows also change in other parts of the car. It seems Ferrari is the 2019 champion, the only hope for Mercedes and Red Bull is that Leclerc is fast enough (and the team lets him drive) so that they will split wins in the first two or three months. If they make 3 wins each in the first six races, then Mercedes catches up and goes at least under 0.3s behind, with Hamilton's best drive they can still have a hope. If Vettel wins the first 5 races it's all over. I hope it will not be as boring as the Superbike first round, one bike won with 15 seconds over the pack.

Last edited:
View attachment 376472
this years Haas livery - looks bloody lovely, it has to be said. even if it is (or perhaps because of?) taking a massive page out of the JPS Lotus book.
The title sponsor is a mistery, an almost unknown drink company who can pay for F1. Some speculations that it's a trick to advertise tobacco like the Mission on the Ferrari. They use a different name with the colours of their cigarette brands.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
you really are a monumental bellend, aren't you.

The Mission Winnow on the Ferrari is a joke. Philip Morris claims it's a brand for world's progress in all fields. It's clearly a trick to advertise Marlboro and some consumers' associations have already sued Ferrari. They won in 2005 before the Italian GP to ban the Marlboro logo.

Ross Brawn hates Toto Wolff because he replaced him at Mercedes and was succesful where he failed. That's why he changed the rules to make Mercedes lose and it seems Brawn has succeded..
What? Ross Brawn's Brawn GP team won the Formula One Constructors and Drivers Championships in 2009 then he sold team to Mercedes

PS learn to spell :p