Formula 1 - 2018 season

Camera work on the TV coverage has been stunning today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I've watched the last few races in UHD, the detail is stunning especially when carbon fibre disintegrates or something (like Max's suspension) breaks. Pausing and using the tv's zoom focus gives you a view akin to the Skypad thingy Paul 'Mershedes' Di Resta uses.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
pmsl @ danny ric's race suit.

I can't help but feel watching the national anthem belting out and the Apache and Chinook flight coming in behind him, was awesome.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
sweepstake on when ferrari fcuk it all up?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't bet against finger boy and arrivabene being asked to find alternative employment over the winter.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Surprised we haven't had radio replay of Vettel complaining about his own mistake, that won't be his fault!

*coughs*

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*clears throat*

bwahahahahahahahaah

AHem..sorry.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
F*cking hell, I'm glad I'm not playing the Vettel drinking game..I'd be paralitic by now.

We've had the "try to push past and spin out", "blue flags, Blue Flags", "asked to let team-mate past and have a whinge about it"

All we need now is "bin the car while leading" and I'll need a stomach pump

Bugger! Well done Kimi. What the heck happened to Valtteri? I see Lewis backed off when playing with the Bumper Car Boy. Way too much to lose at that point in the race.

Well I'm happy for Kimi, really like him but Mexico will be Lewis', I'm sure of it.

Plus, anyone who complains about F1 being boring should be shown that race.