Formula 1 - 2018 season

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
vettel out.

oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

still...you have to feel for him. did you see him pounding on the steering wheel??

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
vettel out.

still...you have to feel for him. did you see him pounding on the steering wheel??
That is Vettel brilliant! Off the track and has no-one to blame but himself! :1:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I actually do feel genuinely sorry for him. can you imagine the pressure he must be under? and the management, fans and italian media will crucify him, the hysterical poor loser twats that they are.

vettel out.

I have lost my sympathy face where fingerboy is concerned.

vettel out.

Listening to it on 5Live while working in the garden. ... a laugh out loud moment when they broadcast Vettel's immediate post crash broadcast
"Fucks sake.... fucks sake..." <with the F's bleeped out obviously but quite clear what he said> German driving for an Italian team and when things go tits up it's good old Anglo Saxon that wins...:D:D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I actually do feel genuinely sorry for him. can you imagine the pressure he must be under? and the management, fans and italian media will crucify him, the hysterical poor loser twats that they are.
The second word in my response is: Off. :p

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Reports that Hamilton been summoned to the stewards to explain inappropriate driving. When he aborted his safety car pit stop he apparently cut over some grassed area.

I hope he is not penalised for this but stewards can be a funny lot, especially where British, successful drivers are concerned!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
it was a pretty big infringment, to be fair. and tbh, I wouldnt have a problem with him being penalised, as long as its consistent with any other drivers punishments over the season. which is the rub, really, isn't it?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
this on the Sky F1 website

1532280144895.png

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
1532282087371.png

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Fairy nuff. I bet Vettel will be spitting bullets! :D
do you know, I actually like him a tiny bit after he went off. you could see he is human after all.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. XNDA was lucky though; another strategy cock up by Merc but they got away with it.

XNDA’s car control was the mutts nutz though. Vettel fails to keep it on the asphalt whole XNDA accelerates on grass.

Not bad for a rap artist

It just demonstrates the gulf in driving ability between Vettel and Hamilton.

I'm surprised he wasn't "advised" against his gangsta shooter image that appears on the tv graphics.

I've always liked his driving, all the way back to cadet karts, but he had a chance to set a different example to the younger black kids who undoubtably look up to him. Instead, he just reinforces the stereotype thinking.

I'm surprised he wasn't "advised" against his gangsta shooter image that appears on the tv graphics.

I've always liked his driving, all the way back to cadet karts, but he had a chance to set a different example to the younger black kids who undoubtably look up to him. Instead, he just reinforces the stereotype thinking.
With his rap record and fashionista (aka eccentric) dressing, he seems to have lost his way somewhat. It doesn't seem to detract from the driving though. Yet.