Best looking 09 car?

• Total voters

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
certainly am,

Reckon it could be a good one
I thought this would never happen

but tbh, I'm losing interest slowly but surely. trick wings, cars that never break...this season's just too one sided. not that it's red bull or vettels fault by any means, but still...and that dwarf ecclestone can shove his sky sports deal right up his fcuking arrse...

Cant disagree with you, it is reminiscent of the shui years with the exception that the racing behind is a little better. Must say I enjoy ITV4 coverage of the BTCC meets with some great racing.

Having followed the F1 circus for more years than most, it will be on French telly from next year, which is still free for now. Cant understand why the BBC thinks we would want to watch half the races, this year they have the coverage just about spot on on my view, but its like watching half a football match if you a footie fan.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
OK it could just be a boring race!!
vettel sprints off into the lead and is never seriously challenged again in the race - check.

and...er...thats it. :(

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
fair one to SV - you have to say everyone who was doubting his credentials as a racer have turned out to be wrong. and top marks to christian horner for keeping it all under control - something ferrari have signally failed to do for some time and maclaren have definitely looked a little ropey lately in that respect.

Hmmmmm - still not convinced about his 'racer' qualifications compared to Button & Alonso (perhaps even Hamilton, when he turns up) but I can't deny he's a stunningly fast driver.

Well done to JB for a stonking race and credit to SV for his 2nd WDC.

Agreed, still hasn't proved to be a racer yet, he's undoubtedly fast in the fastest car when starting at the front, but when he is pitted back into traffic he hasn't really done anything prove himself yet.

Sent via Tapatalk

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
pitpass - Sky to show F1 on dedicated channel

the cheapest it will work out to according to that is £30 per month.

sooo...that or finding a live feed on the web and R5 commentary (or RTL over freesat, I believe) or the like...or getting a friend with sky to hook you up with their iplayer equivalent (which both my brother and my father have offered to do)...I'm wondering where sky think they're going to make a huge amount of money from this over the costs of putting it on in the first place. it strikes me that if you want sky / sky sports already, you've got it. and if you havent, getting it just for one race a month...

C

cloudbuster

I'm beginning to think Uncle Bernie is pushing the boundaries of what he can grab a bit too far with this one. Can't blame Sky for trying to recoup some of their outlay.

Well thats that then. They have seriously screwed the pooch on this as far as i am concerned. Probably get a dream box and hammer the sky channels with just to spite both uncle bernie and the murdochs.

Well Sky have managed to tease, bribe or negotiate Martin Brundle away from Auntie for the 2012 season,

Brundle wrote. "The fact that their newly-announced and dedicated F1 channel will have no in-race advertising was a key factor, but most importantly I need to commentate on every race live. Recorded and delayed sports television doesn't give me the adrenalin fix I crave.

Brundle confirms move to Sky - Yahoo! Eurosport

Well Sky have managed to tease, bribe or negotiate Martin Brundle away from Auntie for the 2012 season,

Brundle wrote. "The fact that their newly-announced and dedicated F1 channel will have no in-race advertising was a key factor, but most importantly I need to commentate on every race live. Recorded and delayed sports television doesn't give me the adrenalin fix I crave.

Brundle confirms move to Sky - Yahoo! Eurosport
justintv works for the majority of races apart from when a football match is on and some twat with a good feed changes channels when streaming

And for brundle the reported million pound deal may have swayed his decision a bit, who can blame him

Brundle gone! No real loss. Even iron jaw Coultard is more up to date (although he is dull, dull, dull). Looking at what the BBC have left I'll probably drift away and spend more time with my family. Curses!