Formula 1 2010.

Best looking 09 car?


  • Total voters
    26
#24
Those pics of classic F1 cars are great! Did you get them online?
I agree re the 09 rear wing - it just looks wrong.
My money will be on Alonso - he was pissed about losing to Lewis and he is a great driver - if a little petulant!
 
#29
The McLaren looks pretty mean compared to the other two. From the side it looks like it would rip your face off but as with the others, the proportions of the front and rear wings looks odd as feck.
 
#32
Why the fack is the exhaust internal and not exposed? Sure it looks nails but wont this add to overheating? 8O

Edit: Dennis is stepping down to Whitmarsh this season as team principle.



They've added some sneaky aero towards the front of the air intake cover too. Sexy. The body looks all so lean and tight, they must be trying to get what they can onto that rear wing.
The main body is alot bigger and then fish tail has remained the same as it was in the last car, unlike the Ferrari and Toyota which have both changed.
 
#35
Matty0001 said:
Why the fack is the exhaust internal and not exposed? Sure it looks nails but wont this add to overheating? 8O

Edit: Dennis is stepping down to Whitmarsh this season as team principle.



They've added some sneaky aero towards the front of the air intake cover too. Sexy. The body looks all so lean and tight, they must be trying to get what they can onto that rear wing.
The main body is alot bigger and then fish tail has remained the same as it was in the last car, unlike the Ferrari and Toyota which have both changed.
Because there is no engine in that car :D . Its a mock up. The car you see will last about a week for testing.
The car you get on the first grid of the year will be a distant relation of the above, but almost every part will have been changed/modified.
 
#36
leveller said:
Matty0001 said:
Why the fack is the exhaust internal and not exposed? Sure it looks nails but wont this add to overheating? 8O

Edit: Dennis is stepping down to Whitmarsh this season as team principle.



They've added some sneaky aero towards the front of the air intake cover too. Sexy. The body looks all so lean and tight, they must be trying to get what they can onto that rear wing.
The main body is alot bigger and then fish tail has remained the same as it was in the last car, unlike the Ferrari and Toyota which have both changed.
Because there is no engine in that car :D .
:oops: I knew that.
 
#38
I cant wait to see some of these new pit stops if what i hear about various team mechanics taking a massive belt of electric from the KERS systems it could be fun watching the competition for furthest thrown wheel man this season.
 
#39
ark-angel said:
I cant wait to see some of these new pit stops if what i hear about various team mechanics taking a massive belt of electric from the KERS systems it could be fun watching the competition for furthest thrown wheel man this season.
The bookies have Ferrari as odds on favourites. Its mainly down to their track record.



Can we expect the pit crews to be like rigger-marshallers and have a feck off big earthing hook dab the car as it enters the pit lane?


Call me old fashioned but huge amounts of electricity and high octane fuel dont tend to mix very well. I'm sure there is little risk in this area but it may be a 'colourful' season.
 
#40
Makes it worth watching again. That little dwarf Ecclestone was always banging on about a spectator sport well balls to the race lets see the pit lane fry up.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top