Forms, Forms, Forms

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by RustyH, Mar 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I'm currently attempting to complete the Sandhurst Joining Instructions and I keep hitting questions that I'm at a loss to answer (none of these are surname etc before someone starts)

The one thats got me at the moment is what's the difference between a fam visit and a job awareness one?

Cheers for any help or banter,

2. I'm in the process of filling in my Commission paperwork before Main Board, inc. SC forms, I cannot believe how much paperwork is involved.

I feel like I've answered the questions they're asking me again and again.
  3. It really is a joyus process isn't it, and don't worry if you pas your mainboard you'll get to do a whole load more of it... including another CTC/SC form.
  4. Cheers RustyH (no one else in the room), wonder if you could offer any advice about getting through the old Main Board via PM, would appreciate all the advice, material and tops I can get!
  5. Hadn't realised there was a special top you required to pass AOSB. Does it have a small Masonic symbol on it where only those in the know would know where to look? :D
  6. No just £1000 in used notes stapled along the bottom