Forms for cancelling cheques - Owed money?

Hello all, does anyone have a clue as to what forms are needed in order to cancel cheques sent in lieu of direct deposit payment?

Seems as though a number of cheques I should have had forwarded to my civillian address (as I am now a member of civ div) have been 'lost'

Any extra help on this would be appreciated as I keep hitting brick walls!



Book Reviewer
as far as I was aware you go into a branch give them the numbers and pay a silly amount per item.

have you checked the banks website on this?
Phone up old unit - Ask admin staff to check if they have been processed, when & where they were sent and how many & how much for.

Did you book out correctly? :)

Similar threads

Latest Threads