• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Former US Navy SEALS

I would like to contact any former US Navy Seals in the UK. I work for a TV documentary production company and we are making a programme that looks at the use of divers in military combat over the past 2500 years. We are particularly looking at diving technology.

wilddream said:
I would like to contact any former US Navy Seals in the UK. I work for a TV documentary production company and we are making a programme that looks at the use of divers in military combat over the past 2500 years. We are particularly looking at diving technology.
I imagine it will be a crap programe if your research is like your prep here. First off you need permission from the mods to do this sort of thing. And second seeing as US means United States and this is a British Army site you should have posted this in the Multinational section. But you couldn't even be arrsed to research that far so sod off idle git. :roll:

wilddream said:
What's up? RN/RM/SBS, in other words BRITISH forces, no good to you? The world does not begin and end with the yanks, now fcuk off!

Pretty sure I saw some seals just last week. Balancing fish on their nose. They looked very professional when diving ... almost like they had been born to it. They even had Mk 1 Special forces whiskers. Very warry!

me and my mate lofty went on attachment to the US navy sea lions the ultra top secret deep black ops wing of the seals but before i can divulge more info you have to tell me the colour of the boathouse's in hereford,fort bragg and conorado

wilddream said:

Always the seals,para''s sbs sas and so on why don't you do a film on pay cleerks? and how they have been fooking up everyones pay since the days of Pontuis Pilot,go on enter the secret world of the pay clerk if you dare

Latest Threads