Former US Navy SEALS

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by wilddream, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would like to contact any former US Navy Seals in the UK. I work for a TV documentary production company and we are making a programme that looks at the use of divers in military combat over the past 2500 years. We are particularly looking at diving technology.

2. look around gloucester(shire), you may be surprised what you'll find.

edited to add, it was 3000yrs yesterday....

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I imagine it will be a crap programe if your research is like your prep here. First off you need permission from the mods to do this sort of thing. And second seeing as US means United States and this is a British Army site you should have posted this in the Multinational section. But you couldn't even be arrsed to research that far so sod off idle git. :roll:

4. i can recommnend Navy Seals starring michael j fox and Under Siege.

Both are excellent sources of info and ideal for research

5. I thought Navy Seals had Charlie Sheen, not Michael J Fox.

6. correct, my bad!

7. GI Jane is also good, includes a guide to "shaving your own hair" YES MASTERCHIEF!!

8. What's up? RN/RM/SBS, in other words BRITISH forces, no good to you? The world does not begin and end with the yanks, now fcuk off!

9. Pretty sure I saw some seals just last week. Balancing fish on their nose. They looked very professional when diving ... almost like they had been born to it. They even had Mk 1 Special forces whiskers. Very warry!

10. US NAVY SEALS?!!

Are we talking beachballs balanced on the nose plus a diet of herrings or Stephen Segal?

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy)

11. me and my mate lofty went on attachment to the US navy sea lions the ultra top secret deep black ops wing of the seals but before i can divulge more info you have to tell me the colour of the boathouse's in hereford,fort bragg and conorado

12. I've done a bit of muff-diving. Any help?

13. US navy seals get really really upset if you throw beach balls at them :twisted:

14. Give Chuck Norris a shout,that all action hero!!!