Former US missile base to be sold

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by flamingo, Sep 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I want, I want, I want!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What a perfect place to finalise my plans for world domination, while stroking a white pussy (that'd have to be shaved as I'm allergic to cats - fill in your own punchline!) :D
  2. Are you insane man? Any self respecting gentleman knows that the only proper place to build your evil lair and plot world domination is into the side of an active volcano somewhere in the Pacific. ;)
  3. That is sooo passe! :twisted:
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It would be the perfect location for a caring and sharing commune, for lentil cooking, macrame wearing lesbian and gay peace activists. In fact, I might make a bid myself and start my own commune, but have a department working toward world domination too.
    To be fair though, I would only recruit lipstick lesbians, or bi ladies. Because we may need to breed, and, it could be that tv reception may be poor, so will need something to watch!
  5. It would be perfect if it wasn't for the fact it's in Shitsville USA. Lets face it, would you want Cooter and Cletus for neighbours? They'd probably think you were form the FBI come to take their guns away.

Location, location, location...
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

Ah yes, but let us not forget that there will also be a Daisy Mae, a Dolly lulu and various other bouncing beauties available. And, what with the local yokels all having 6 toes and webbed fingers, they will be only too pleased to have to serve a semi-normal man!
  7. OF&H, semi normal?
    <falls off chair>
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

By the local standards, certainly.
  9. Why, after reading these posts, can I not get this banjo music out of my head!
  10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Retail opportunity?
    Only $300,000 down!
  11. Boy's gotta purty mouth. Probably.