Former soldier kicked to death

We should all get together and form "The Churchill Commando". If you can source a copy of the book you would all find it very interesting.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Let's find out then when these little cnuts are getting out.

Yank_Lurker said:
I understand a senior police official in your land recently suggested jumping up and down, and yelling, as a proper response to violent criminal activity? :roll:
It was Tony McNulty MP who is the Home Office Minister of State for Security, Counter-terrorism, Crime and Policing.

Jump up and down and shout to beat street crime

Mr Elias said the two men ran up to Mr Oglesby and set about him, punching him several times. Mr Oglesby fell to the ground but Mr Drew could be seen picking him up while Mr McCook hit him again... He said Mr Oglesby was then dragged further in the lane and attacked a second time and left to die.
This is the really worrying part about this attack. It proves that this was not a drunken scrap which went wrong, or even an assault in a fit of rage, but a calculated attempt to cause as much damage and injury as possible.

RFUK said:
Mr Elias said the two men ran up to Mr Oglesby and set about him, punching him several times. Mr Oglesby fell to the ground but Mr Drew could be seen picking him up while Mr McCook hit him again... He said Mr Oglesby was then dragged further in the lane and attacked a second time and left to die.
This is the really worrying part about this attack. It proves that this was not a drunken scrap which went wrong, or even an assault in a fit of rage, but a calculated attempt to cause as much damage and injury as possible.
Similar thing happened a few years ago when I lived in Washington, DC. A former member of the US Army and member of the US Olympic pistol team, at the time of the incident member of the Virgina National Guard, was delivering pizzas for Domino's Pizza (major nationwide pizza delivery chain). He arrived to deliver his pizzas in a rather run-down neighborhood. After walking through the designated apartment building, he determined he'd been given a bogus call, as the numbering scheme in the apartments didn't match the apartment number he'd been given in the call. Returning to his car, a man and woman approached his vehicle from both sides. The male, next to the driver's seat, started punching him through the open car window.

Fortunately for the delivery man, he carried his .45 with him on deliveries, hidden under the passenger seat. He produced said .45, brandished it at the male assailant. Both attackers retreated, and he returned to his restaurant and phoned police. Management fired him, despite the fact that he was in legal possession of the .45 (he had a Virginia concealed carry permit), and that he had in fact fired no rounds during the altercation. Domino's management stated that he was in violation of company policy, which was, "Just give a mugger the money". The problem, as he pointed out, was that they hadn't asked for money. They didn't say a word, merely started attacking him.

I don't buy Domino's pizza anymore...

'The Veteran' by Freddy Forsyth springs to mind. Any ex SF barristers out there? I'll hold your wig and gown.

My ex and a couple of friends did jump in when they saw a young couple getting the crap kicked out of them a couple of years ago by the local thugs. He ended up with 23 stitches, 16 to the back of his head and the rest to his face, a broken arm and 2 broken ribs and 3 teeth missing at the front.

His not a small chap but a big rugby player who can handle himself.

It went to court and the thugs got slapped wrists and told not to do it again. My ex received a few threats after but he's stood his ground.

Unfortunatley you have to weigh up the costs of jumping in these days.

frog_face said:
Poppy said:
ANYONE who kicks another person in the head whilst they are lying on the ground should get life - and when I say life I do mean never allowed out
I agree.

With cases like this they nearly always get manslaughter (8 years?), keeps the conviction rate up instead of trying for murder. Such is the state of this country.

Also, if its is more than one on one person and the one person dies (as in this case) then that should be treated as murder as well (the murder weapon is the actual numbers of people). I thank the law sucks, trying to prove who delivered the fatal blow rather than doing them all for murder.

More than one attacker makes it a "conspiracy". Conspiracy carries life and as, sadly, the death penalty is yet to be restored life should mean exactly that. Equally sadly hard labour is yet to make a comeback too.

The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
What were the witnesses doing?! Just standing there watching someone getting kicked in the head. Fcukers!
In this day and age if the witnesses had got stuck into the two scumbags they too would have ended up in the dock, probably charged with a more serious offence to boot.

I once met a ex udr chap whos son was violently attacked outside the botanic inn in belfast. He was beaten because he looked at a bloke as they passed in the street. They did'nt know each other. He is now mostly blind,only seeing dim shadows,brain damaged & requires 24hr care. The attacker got a suspended sentence!

Nail 'em to the floor and then deliver repeated kicks to the head until dead.

That'll learn 'em.

The law is rubbish in this respect. All they need to to is muddy up the waters as to who delivered the fatal kick. Tell it to them straight, either one of you goes down for murder, or you both do. Time to 'fess up.

They need some very long time, and a harsh time at that.

Sadly life does not mean life inside on the one hand (on the other if it did we have to pay for the little shites with our tax so they can have a warm bed, better accom than soldiers and a tv etc etc)................so bring back the death penalty, if you commit henious crimes like this you hang, very clear message there , DONT BE A CNUT OR YOU WILL SWING!