Former soldier kicked to death

They should be placed on an island with the rest of their kind so that they can demonstrate to each other why 'civilised behaviour' really isn't such a bad thing after all.

When they get released from nick, arrse should be there waiting.

Mr Oglesby died from a combination of head injuries, alcohol and being in a position in which it would have been difficult to breath.
I'll bet the lawyers have used the fact that it was not just their actions that led to his death. I will wait to hear what the outcome is of this but I hope sense prevails and they go down for a very long time.

Jimima

I know people always say give him a kicking and comment how bad this is etc....

But this really is blood boiling, really....Seeing these maggots covering up as they exit court, all over a f*ckin phone... :x

And yes, we always say what can be done, but what can be done? F*ck the goverment, there not going to do s*it in this lifetime. :x

Bring back flogging, birch and hanging.

I would happily join any death squad that is being considered. Don't tell work though they don't like aggression only fluffy stuff.

ANYONE who kicks another person in the head whilst they are lying on the ground should get life - and when I say life I do mean never allowed out

Poppy said:
ANYONE who kicks another person in the head whilst they are lying on the ground should get life - and when I say life I do mean never allowed out
I agree.

With cases like this they nearly always get manslaughter (8 years?), keeps the conviction rate up instead of trying for murder. Such is the state of this country.

Also, if its is more than one on one person and the one person dies (as in this case) then that should be treated as murder as well (the murder weapon is the actual numbers of people). I thank the law sucks, trying to prove who delivered the fatal blow rather than doing them all for murder.

What were the witnesses doing?! Just standing there watching someone getting kicked in the head. Fcukers!

There must be an arrser who works in the prison service, so in 8 yrs time he posts up their release details and we go and meet them...with a claw hammer.

frog_face said:
Poppy said:
I agree.

With cases like this they nearly always get manslaughter (8 years?), keeps the conviction rate up instead of trying for murder. Such is the state of this country.

Also, if its is more than one on one person and the one person dies (as in this case) then that should be treated as murder as well (the murder weapon is the actual numbers of people). I thank the law sucks, trying to prove who delivered the fatal blow rather than doing them all for murder.
Probably not in this case though. Clearly there is intent to kill or cause GBH.

Intoxication is not a defence at all.

Provided they did what they were alleged to have done and there is evidence to support that, they are fecked.

edit: By fecked, I mean they get to spend under a dozen years in free, warm and safe accomodation.

on....and the judge will probably give them a low tariff so that their stcky fingered lawyers can forever after pester the prison servce to "get them on offending behaviou courses...... so that their clients can progress"... so the best we can hope for is that they get "Fecked" well and truly- in the showers....

The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
What were the witnesses doing?! Just standing there watching someone getting kicked in the head. Fcukers!
its not really that straight forward. if you're a youngish fit male, your a bit of a twat not to help. however, what if the witness' was a 55 year old man, or woman.
what chance would you give one woman against two obviously evil 20 somethings. all that would achieve would probably be 2 dead rather then one.

and of course theres a massive problem, that if you do step in a beat them to a pulp like they deserve, theres always a fear of getting sued or prosecuted.

the only way shit like this will ever stop is if they dish out punishment with the same cruelty as these sort of crimes. i say tie them up and let the victims friends teach them an old fashioned lesson.

christheclimber said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
its not really that straight forward. if you're a youngish fit male, your a bit of a t**t not to help. however, what if the witness' was a 55 year old man, or woman.
One of the more pleasant aspects of the laws around here is that, despite my slowly advancing years, should I see a similar incident occuring in the park bordering my property, I need only proceed to my bedroom closet, slide a clip of 8mm into my Gewehr 98, and return to the scene of the incident, to politely ask the yoofs in question to quietly await the arrival of the authorities. I understand a senior police official in your land recently suggested jumping up and down, and yelling, as a proper response to violent criminal activity? :roll:

Yank_Lurker said:
One of the more pleasant aspects of the laws around here is that, despite my slowly advancing years, should I see a similar incident occuring in the park bordering my property, I need only proceed to my bedroom closet, slide a clip of 8mm into my Gewehr 98, and return to the scene of the incident, to politely ask the yoofs in question to quietly await the arrival of the authorities. I understand a senior police official in your land recently suggested jumping up and down, and yelling, as a proper response to violent criminal activity? :roll:
:D :D :D