Former Service Paperwork?


In process of rejoining TA, unit has sent me a list of documents and info needed.

Former service paper work is marked as needed, will i need to provide this or will they be waiting for it from glasgow... i've got my certificate of discharge and certificate of service.

I will call them on monday just seeing if anyone knows what this paperwork is and who will provide it?
I wouldnt worry to much about it. They may just want to see evidence of courses passed e.g. certificates. Any serious paperwork they can get from Glasgow. At least you have your discharge certificate which is more than most have from the TA.
I just had discharge docs, and that was enough for them. They still had to apply to Glasgow for stuff, but I went from application to attestation in 3 months.

Latest Threads