Former RN officer killed

M

Mr_Logic

Let's not beat around the bush like Capt Ridiculous, it was what PIRA used to do to those who did not toe the line in Republican areas of Northern Ireland. Knee-capping with a firearm was one version; using a power drill was another. A punishment right out of the Spanish Inquisition, but then again, their intent was to terrorise.

Allegedly those who were involved in joyriding and car theft and general naughtiness in a certain area of the UK were 'disciplined' by a certain organisation by means of a household power tool applied to their knees.
Allegedly.
Ah.. Am a little slow on the uptake. More so than I'd expect after only one pint of Pedigree.

Play by the sword, die by the sword, **** 'em!
"I'm not usually one for the string 'em up brigade but in this case I'll gladly join them."

My apologies. When I said Feck 'em, I was obviously talking about the thieves not our sadly departed matelot friend. I hope this clears up any discrepancy for any others reading this.

In the interests of balance it should be pointed out that the Red, White and Blue gangsters were just as inventive. The UDA 'Brigadier'on the Conway also liked to nail any 'Fenian'he came across through the hands onto fence railings, ala Christ on the cross, before doing his knees.

Classy folks.

Ubique Ya Bass.

ETA....I'd cheerfully nail and kneecap the scrotes that did this. No, not nail, slowly attatched too a lump of wood with **** off big screws. Slowly turned. I'd use the nails on their nuts.

Last edited:
"Mr Samwell suffered multiple injuries in the "tragic" incident, police said, although they are not yet sure how many times he was struck by his vehicle."

Jesus. Nasty bastards.
Rest in Peace, Mr Samwell.

Forastero

LE
Chap was a submariner too, this has really boiled my piss. God know why but this has utterly thrown me. FFS.

Samwell.jpg

The S3 is the car of choice for thieves who are into high-risk jobs, like blasting ATM's out of walls. In the right hands, it matches - if not exceeds - what a police interceptor will do. Mostly though, they're driven by twàts who think they are Lewis Hamilton.

I hope whoever did this is caught and spends a long, long time locked in a tiny box.

Last edited:

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
The S3 is the car of choice for thieves who are into high-risk jobs, like blasting ATM's out of walls. In the right hands, it matches - if not exceeds - what a police interceptor will do. Mostly though, they're driven by twàts who think they are Lewis Hamilton.

I hope whoever did this is caught and spends a long, long time locked in a tiny box.
It was the Lotus Carlton back in the day.

Had one nearly take me out on Three Colt Street the other day. Totally out of control doing about 80 (three colt is 40 tops safely) and only just missed taking me out before balling straight across the A13 with a blue lighted BMW ARV struggling to keep up 100 yards behind. Whatever they had done they seemed pretty ambivalent about getting dead vs getting caught. The cnuts.

Poor bastard. I hope that when they are caught , the book is well and truly thrown at them and they get extremely long sentences.

No consolation for the blokes wife though. Is this what it boils down too, a car is worth murdering someone for?

Well, someone has been taken up by the Watch and is currently assisting with enquiries:

Man held over Navy officer Michael Samwell's car theft murder - BBC News
A neighbour spoke of his shock at the events in the "really quiet" and "friendly" street.

The man, who did not want to be named, told the BBC there had been a persistent problem with car thieves in the area.

"I know Chorlton is a bit of a crime hotspot; because it is a nice, affluent area people do come in from other areas of Manchester, unfortunately, and target us."
Looks like the scrote(s) gained access to the property to get the keys. This is probably what woke Mr Samwell.

Point of note don't leave your car keys on a hook or anything close to the front door. These scrotes have the wherewithal to hook them out with a long implement..

Let's not beat around the bush like Capt Ridiculous, it was what PIRA used to do to those who did not toe the line in Republican areas of Northern Ireland. Knee-capping with a firearm was one version; using a power drill was another. A punishment right out of the Spanish Inquisition, but then again, their intent was to terrorise.
To add to your post, in many instances these punishment affairs lead to a breed of miscreant who challenged the PIRA / UVF system by continuing to commit crime.
Having been 'knee capped' on one leg became status symbol, being done on two was even more of a 'badge'.
It didn't deter or stop car thieving or petty criminal acts in the areas as we would have imagined.

Latest Threads