• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Former PWRR soldier jailed for firearms offences

Former soldier jailed for firearms offences - Metropolitan Police Service

Former soldier who 'smuggled arms cache into UK inside a tank' jailed for 17 years - Crime - News - Evening Standard

The gun was then supposedly brought back into the UK hidden inside a tank.
Found inside the premises was a Colt .45 self-loading handgun with ammunition, and a Hungarian FEG SA 85M semi-automatic rifle (a Hungarian variant of a Kalashnikov AK47 military assault rifle), together with a quantity of 7.62mm ammunition.Upon searching McKenzie's home at Telferscot Road, Balham, a Weihrauch Magnum .357 revolver was found in his bedroom, together with .38 ammunition, some of which was of an expanding type.
Quite a collection along with 150 rounds of various natures...

I know a bloke who posted the component parts of an "acquired" Colt 45 pistol from Afghanistan to his Grandmother's address in the UK.

He was arrested, interviewed and subsequently had his wrist slapped very softly.

Carlos, you lucky, lucky man!

I know a bloke who posted the component parts of an "acquired" Colt 45 pistol from Afghanistan to his Grandmother's address in the UK.

He was arrested, interviewed and subsequently had his wrist slapped very softly.

But Granny's going a 5 stretch in Belmarsh

I was the rear party SNCO when that happened, what shock that phone call was!!!

Nothing new here move along, Saracens and Saladins back from Aden/Radfan were quietly "emptied" of hidden treasures once through Marchwood.

Latest Threads