former president Zuma gets 15 months for contempt.

Last I heard, via his Twitter supporters frothing at the mouth rants, was that only SA and the UK jail someone for contempt without a jury trial therefore the whole thing was racist and as such he was justified in hiding behind a human shield of women and children in his home province.

Did his neighbours give him up?
His legal team is pulling iyt the most obscure arguments as to why he shouldn't be jailed.
Now hevis inside, his family and iliates are stoking the flames, and calling for protests. Which swiftly turn to looting rampages.

Death rate rising all the time.
Queues of folk and cars lining up to loot malls.
Last night we saw 90 minutes continuous footage of a mall being looted. No cops in sight.
None here in the cape... Yet.

Luxury 4WD SUVs being seen loading looted TVs, fridges, whatever else they can get their hands on. The newly wealthy elite clocked driving them and joining in the mayhem. Family member working in the area reckons they're lined up outside Mall of Africa in these top of the range vehicles to steal what isn't theirs.

Nature will out...

As for the cause, well once again the cANCer is the problem in SA. Factions within got into a bit of argey bargie and the looting kicked off. It's now spreading with Malema and his mob wanting to join in if Zuma is held.

Meanwhile, nothing but crickets and tumbleweeds from those who wanted this mob of thieves and thugs inflicted on SA.

Last edited:
Luxury 4WD SUVs being seen loading looted TVs, fridges, whatever else they can get their hands on. The newly wealthy elite clocked driving them and joining in the mayhem. Family member working in the area reckons they're lined up outside Mall of Africa in these top of the range vehicles to steal what isn't theirs.

Nature will out...

As for the cause, well once again the cANCer is the problem in SA. Factions within got into a bit of argey bargie and the looting kicked off. It's now spreading with Malema and his mob wanting to join in if Zuma is held.

Meanwhile, nothing but crickets and tumbleweeds from those who wanted this mob of thieves and thugs inflicted on SA.
Very true; the BBC 6pm news chose to run with lady and her child being rescued and some shots of the post-damage and a 'white' shop owner.. When sky this afternoon at least showed a traffic jam of looters and noticed exactly the same thing as you i.e. hang on, those vehicles aren't cheap and the reporter had the cheek to suggest that the looters hadn't eaten in three months.

Taxi drivers defending shops and property from looters. Doing a better job than SAPS cops. These cANCer shitcunts are the problem wished on SA by the now silent left.

ETA: The destruction in Durban city centre makes me believe no business will want to reopen there, even if they could survive this and not go down the pan. Job losses and nowhere to even get the basics to live without going outside the area now. Exactly what an ailing economy needs, more unemployment and less investment. The cANCer caused this but I can guarantee that the terminally thick who will be the worst hit will still believe their lies and fight to keep them in power.

I'm right out of fucks to give.

Last edited:
Taxi drivers defending shops and property from looters. Doing a better job than SAPS cops. These cANCer shitcunts are the problem wished on SA by the now silent left.

ETA: The destruction in Durban city centre makes me believe no business will want to reopen there, even if they could survive this and not go down the pan. Job losses and nowhere to even get the basics to live without going outside the area now. Exactly what an ailing economy needs, more unemployment and less investment. The cANCer caused this but I can guarantee that the terminally thick who will be the worst hit will still believe their lies and fight to keep them in power.

I'm right out of fucks to give.
A nation with social capital understands the benefits of co-operation and a nation without it are not really a nation at all.

Unfortuately, the cANCer have no other way to remain in power than by sowing division. Their massive corruption and incompetence would have them out in a heartbeat if they didn't have an enemy to blame for their failings and to distract their voting base from the reality.

Unfortuately, the cANCer have no other way to remain in power than by sowing division. Their massive corruption and incompetence would have them out in a heartbeat if they didn't have an enemy to blame for their failings and to distract their voting base from the reality.
Apartheid s fault... Stellenbosch mafia... White monopoly capital..

Blogg

LE

Ah, there's your problem.

To be fair to the power hungry, division is always at the root of success. For the simple reason that their isn't enough to go around and you need to invent reasons to deprive those people, be it white oppressor or migrants from outside of SA.

To be fair to the power hungry, division is always at the root of success. For the simple reason that their isn't enough to go around and you need to invent reasons to deprive those people, be it white oppressor or migrants from outside of SA.
There is enough.
But much of it has been looted or mismanaged by politically connected thugs.

Latest Threads