Former MW Walt?

I don't suppose he has an Aussie accent perchance???

And play the guitar. Badly?

PanfOOkMayday said:
I don't suppose he has an Aussie accent perchance???

And play the guitar. Badly?
Junglynx said:
Paints a bit perhaps?
Major Rolf honky tonk Picasso Harris?

Oh go on - was I right???!?!?!?!?!?!?

PanfOOkMayday said:
signature Sarge? Sarge? There's only three types of srage.... Sausarge, massarge and back passarge - and I'm ***!*!!! neither!
So if you are neither, that would leave one.

Only a guess of course that it must be the back passarge that is to your liking!

:wink:

Accent...Not the same person who, as an air trumpeter in Detmold early/mid 80's, went to a wedding in the UK wearing No1s complete with para wings and observers brevet. 8O

There is a piccie around, but I havent seen it since a week after the occasion......654 circa 1985.

who knows GI, I suspect you could be my illegitimate lovechild after an incident with some dwarves, industrial lube and some heavy lifting equipment.

So were we right on the guessing?

Only just seen this - I fear the guy in question was an FAC - I'd heard a rumour he was able to persuade someone in the AAC he was useful - I thought it must be a joke....

Please tell me he's finally left/gone back to Oz/does crap painting full time/busks with his dreadful guitar skills etc. etc.

Situation no change there.

Being forced to listen to details of his latest conquest is something I don't miss!

SilsoeSid said:
Accent...Not the same person who, as an air trumpeter in Detmold early/mid 80's, went to a wedding in the UK wearing No1s complete with para wings and observers brevet. 8O

There is a piccie around, but I havent seen it since a week after the occasion......654 circa 1985.
Then 658 sqn, I ve seen it! Skippy skippy the bush kangaroo :lol:

Sorry to barge into your thread. As I've scrolled through this, I've just realised who you may be talking about. If so, he was OC of a TACP at the same time me. If it is, then I have a string of superb dits about his time in 'Nam etc. He is a legend in the 'tall tale' dept. How we all laughed when we learned he was off to Wallop after he got binned as a TACP in 2003. Glad to hear he hasn't changed.

the guy was/is a twat

callsign M16 because after many nights in the mess we realised he preferred to f*** gooks. (or just talk about it)

I cried when I heard him called that the first time.

THEN he tried to trell the pilots how to fly because he was so experienced as a TACP.

Junglynx ( should that now just be JUNGLY??!! ;) will confirm the said acts!

Forget the windscreen incident though shippers!