Former Lives youve had

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pararegtom, Jul 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Some of us have dreamed of being kings or princes, knights or tribal leaders and great warriors or a writter,doctor, lover. For the ladies the queen of Sheba, a maiden in distress, Florenence Nightingale, writter,madame curie a filmstar.

I think I've always been a soldier from medievil times to a confederate soldier in the deep south, getting the goods news at Battle of Chattanooga, Mrs PRT was convinced she was a cucubine in the chinese court.

So what do you think you where, or would like to have been.
  2. Easy one! A Housecarl or Thegn in the Tenth or Eleventh century.
  3. I have a long term and recurring dream of being in a desert and shot in the chest, by the fecking americans, b*stards!!
  4. i'd like to have served in the raf regiment..eek
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Harry Flashman.
  6. For a 'Para' you really are a spotter :p
  7. I dream of being Warren Beatty's finger tips.
  8. I quite fancy being a Roman Ceaser :)

Think of the wars, and the sluts!
  9. Caligula!!!!
  10. I'd like to be the Baron of Castleshortt! tell stories of deeds done by wear honours and medals not earned! also to have a legitimite excuse to wear a woman's kilt as a uniform? Where do I sign up? :D
  11. An Archer at Agincourt - Giving the French a good shoeing with some English Yew and a Bodkin Warhead..
  12. OK, I have given this some thought and I think in a previous incarnation I must have been Queen Boudica. When posted to Colchester in the 1980s I had the time of my life - well almost - pretty close to my two years in Berlin in the late 1970's!

Britain has had many fierce, noble warriors but non as formidable as the lady whose name in history will never be forgotten - Queen Boudica.

Boudica was a striking looking woman. - "She was tall, the glance of her eye most fierce (told often their is a resemblance) ; her voice harsh. A great mass of the reddest hair fell down to her hips (not quite). Her appearance was terrifying." - Definitely a lady to be noticed!

It is said that she asked her warriors to consider this: 'Win the battle or perish: that is what I, a woman will do; you men can live on in slavery if that's what you want.'
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

So you want to be a scruffy Ginger bird with wonky eyes and Laim Gallaghers voice - each to their own :D

I think I was in the SS
    I love watching houses burn down,Chavs and Gypos getting beaten and led away and just love sticking things in the oven
  14. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

['Win the battle or perish: that is what I, a woman will do; you men can live on in slavery if that's what you want.'

Missie, There is no other way But to win. I would never live in slavery.
  15. Have your parents gone off to Switzerland to commit suicide recently ?