Former Lives youve had

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Some of us have dreamed of being kings or princes, knights or tribal leaders and great warriors or a writter,doctor, lover. For the ladies the queen of Sheba, a maiden in distress, Florenence Nightingale, writter,madame curie a filmstar.

I think I've always been a soldier from medievil times to a confederate soldier in the deep south, getting the goods news at Battle of Chattanooga, Mrs PRT was convinced she was a cucubine in the chinese court.

So what do you think you where, or would like to have been.

I have a long term and recurring dream of being in a desert and shot in the chest, by the fecking americans, b*stards!!

I dream of being Warren Beatty's finger tips.

I'd like to be the Baron of Castleshortt!...to tell stories of deeds done by others..to wear honours and medals not earned! also to have a legitimite excuse to wear a woman's kilt as a uniform? Where do I sign up? :D

An Archer at Agincourt - Giving the French a good shoeing with some English Yew and a Bodkin Warhead..

OK, I have given this some thought and I think in a previous incarnation I must have been Queen Boudica. When posted to Colchester in the 1980s I had the time of my life - well almost - pretty close to my two years in Berlin in the late 1970's!

Britain has had many fierce, noble warriors but non as formidable as the lady whose name in history will never be forgotten - Queen Boudica.

Boudica was a striking looking woman. - "She was tall, the glance of her eye most fierce (told often their is a resemblance) ; her voice harsh. A great mass of the reddest hair fell down to her hips (not quite). Her appearance was terrifying." - Definitely a lady to be noticed!

It is said that she asked her warriors to consider this: 'Win the battle or perish: that is what I, a woman will do; you men can live on in slavery if that's what you want.'

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Missie said:
Britain has had many fierce, noble warriors but non as formidable as the lady whose name in history will never be forgotten - Queen Boudica.

Boudica was a striking looking woman. - "She was tall, the glance of her eye most fierce (told often their is a resemblance) ; her voice harsh. A great mass of the reddest hair fell down to her hips (not quite). Her appearance was terrifying." - Definitely a lady to be noticed!

.'
So you want to be a scruffy Ginger bird with wonky eyes and Laim Gallaghers voice - each to their own :D

I think I was in the SS
I love watching houses burn down,Chavs and Gypos getting beaten and led away and just love sticking things in the oven

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
['Win the battle or perish: that is what I, a woman will do; you men can live on in slavery if that's what you want.'

Missie, There is no other way But to win. I would never live in slavery.

Missie said:
OK, I have given this some thought and I think in a previous incarnation I must have been Queen Boudica.
Have your parents gone off to Switzerland to commit suicide recently ?

They gave up on me years ago but I am my mothers daughter!!!

I was also Casanova in a previous life...

Hello Missie.... Ding DONG!

I started off on this mortal coil as Boudica's spare gusset, which was a thankless task, and one I would not like to repeat.

I was then reborn as King Harolds helmet, and had he have worn me that fateful day, history would be a lot different I can tell you.

My next incarnation was a little better, I came back this time as King Henry the VIII' bride finder, a job I think you will agree, I did alright at.

Moving on, eventually, I got my own life and came back as a landowner in Ireland, where I starved to death during the potato famin.

Then I was a jew in a sleepy town called Berlin, that was in 1939......

And this time around, I seem to be doing alright

I just know that my next trip to earth, will be as a treehugging labourite veggi sucking drop in center worker.

Still it could be worse, I could come back as a chelsea supporter.

spent_case said:
An Archer at Agincourt - Giving the French a good shoeing with some English Yew and a Bodkin Warhead..

In all honesty I can state that I had a directly related ancestor (paternal line) who fought at Agincourt. Never liked the French, it's a family trait. :)