Former Employer address

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Battsimm, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Knowledgables,

There is an address for 'Former Employer' us ex-mil types are meant to use when filling in references and the like - its not your last unit but something DMA related. Anyone know what it is - I've scoured the service leavers pack and every other source of info I can find, but cant see it anywhere. I doubt it's the one on the P45 as thats just tax/pay related, I'm sure it was DMA but cant remember the rest of it.

Cheers folks,

{edited to remove mong spelling}
  2. Along the same lines, What is the correct address to be given when asked for employers name and address? (HRH the Queen, Buckingham Palace, London, isn't the the right answer apparently).
  3. I'd maybe opt for using

APC Glasgow
    Kentigern House
    65 Brown Street
    G2 8EX
  4. Yeah was thinking that for a quick fix - the referees are dealt with by phone numbers anyways, but there is definately an address that should be used - may even be the same one that Stacker1's after. I forget stuff.
  5. It is APC Glasgow.
  6. Certainly not-it is of course Her Majesty not HRH.
  7. DOH, I shall fine myself a bottle of port.
  8. Re the address for APC Glasgow

You need to put 'Disclosures Section' at the top of the address block.

Its requires 20 working days for them to process the application and a letter from you authorising disclosure of your details to accompany your employers application.
  9. I think you are right about the DM(A) address, but not 100% about it. I'll do some checking at work tomorrow unless someone beats me to it and PM you if I am not too busy attempting to convert pdf to Word(!).

Re the "Disclosures Section" at APC, that's the place we use to get old CRs from, but as I said, I'm not sure.

Maureen xxx
  10. Its the disclosures section as ive just had to write a letter authorising clearance for a reference. I spoke to a very nice woman there who said they do it all the time. It may get passed to a another dept but thats where the letter goes apparently. bit stunned ith the 20 working days turnaround though.